Well this doesn't seem right...

worrying

Reaction score
I tend to go dizzy if I spend to much time laying on my left side... But I thought that's the side you were supposed to lay on?? :shrug:

Whats up with that? :dohh:

I'm pretty dizzy no matter how I lay right now. I get randomly dizzy just laying down, sitting, standing. I plan to bring it up when I see my doctor on the 25th.

Same here so I constantly switch sides and sleep propped up as get very breathless too

I have been too this pregnancy. Not when I lay on my left side but when sitting down or lying down then getting up or if I bend over I get really dizzy. My Dr said it was normal and it's caused by my blood rushing to my head from moving to fast or staying in one position to long. Basically she just said to be careful.

I get that too! Was wondering. Seems like I feel breathless no matter how I lay...

Breathlessness when lying down here too and the occasional palpitation. I am only 19 weeks but swear I already feel 30 weeks pregnant here!

I get breathless laid down, it's only started in the past week or so and it's worse laid propped up on my back than on my sides but still get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->