Well this is embarrassing...possibly TMI

aley28

2 boys & a girl <3
Reaction score
:blush:

I've put on like 15-20lbs in the past couple of months, and all of it appears to be settling on my thighs/ass. My largest pair of jeans are a little tight around my thighs, and have caused some chafing right where my stupid fat thighs rub together. No biggie, this has happened before, I can handle it.

But, um, :blush: I also seem to have some chafing on my lady bits. :blush: :shrug: :dohh: When I finally managed to get a mirror angled just right so I could even see down there at all :growlmad:, it looks like the outer labia parts are chafed. All red and tender and a bit swollen (which is probably what caused the chafing).

I didn't even realize it was POSSIBLE to chafe down there, but now that its happened... is there anything I can put on it to make it feel better?? I have lanolin creme... would that help?

:blush: I can't believe this has happened... I want my body back!!!:blush:

I wonder if Desitin would work for that? :winkwink: It works for babies...

Lol honey I sympathise! My thighs r enormous-who knew u got cellulite on the FRONT of them? I already had dry skin on my inner groin area before n with the chaffing it went really horrible, kind of red n raised with white peeling skin around it!!! So gross, no normal cream worked so asked Dr n he gave me some medicated stuff which worked wonders :) def work asking at drs or midwife as I'd been in agony with it for weeks n three days of cream n its sooo much better! Xx

I wonder if Desitin would work for that? :winkwink: It works for babies...

LOL!! Would you believe... I just went and bought a bunch of rash cremes for the baby yesterday... I completely forgot I had any. :rofl: :dohh: Baby brain!

I think I'll give that a try... Not like it can make it any worse, right? :blush::blush::haha:

Dont know if they do Bepanthen in the USA but it works a treat :)

Lol honey I sympathise! My thighs r enormous-who knew u got cellulite on the FRONT of them? I already had dry skin on my inner groin area before n with the chaffing it went really horrible, kind of red n raised with white peeling skin around it!!! So gross, no normal cream worked so asked Dr n he gave me some medicated stuff which worked wonders :) def work asking at drs or midwife as I'd been in agony with it for weeks n three days of cream n its sooo much better! Xx

Its only hurt since this morning... I have a doctor appointment on Wednesday. If normal creams haven't helped by then, I'll ask him for something a bit stronger.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry... :haha:

I've never seen it anywhere, but I'm sure we have something similar... I'm looking it up online to see what I have that compares. :thumbup:

Ammens medicated powder. Works wonders for chafing on me (one time did a Mt. Whitney hike in a day... stttttttt-upidddddd.... 22 miles), and also worked wonders for my poor little babe that had mean diaper rash. The powder keeps you dry and the medication helps with any fungus-type growth that can happen in moist, chafed places.

Like CKJ, I had to go to the Dr when my rash got really bad once - but the cream she prescribed bought comfort within a day.

Nappy Rash cream usually works for me too when its day 1 of the rash and I don't leave the problem on hold for too long :haha:

However, I've noticed that wearing panties with a panty-liner has really helped me avoid rashes again (and to think most people get rashes FROM wearing them!) but I found jeans or even plain panties chafe more than with the panty-liner.

I've never seen it anywhere, but I'm sure we have something similar... I'm looking it up online to see what I have that compares. :thumbup:

Its a nappy rash cream and they also tell yo to put it on newly done tattoos to help the healing process. I had 'chaffing' in the summer and this was wicked SPesh if you put it i he fridge before hand :thumbup::winkwink:

Ammens medicated powder. Works wonders for chafing on me (one time did a Mt. Whitney hike in a day... stttttttt-upidddddd.... 22 miles), and also worked wonders for my poor little babe that had mean diaper rash. The powder keeps you dry and the medication helps with any fungus-type growth that can happen in moist, chafed places.

Fungus. :sick: That is one thing I didn't even consider. I hope some diaper rash creme does the trick... but... er... for future reference. Is that a prescription thing or can I just find it at a WalMart or Walgreens?:flower:

Yeah the stuff Dr gave me was the medicated stuff for really bad nappy rash! Lol!!!

Yeah the stuff Dr gave me was the medicated stuff for really bad nappy rash! Lol!!!

:rofl:

Well, I had an open tube of Desitin, so I put some of that on... AMAZING difference already, and its only been like an hour!! :thumbup: I just wish I could see what I was doing without a fecking mirror! :rofl:

Penaten--that thick white baby bum cream. Works wonders for chafing on the lady bits or inner thighs.

It also works wonders on pimples (seriously! Put on at night and it gets rid of the red and dries them out).

Hope you find something that works!

I was just about to post this same question, I've got chafing right at the top of my legs and it's SO SORE. Thanks for all the replies in here x

Sudocrem!

Also amazing for pregnancy acne.....but it's on my list of things that make me want to eat them cause of the smell (with wrights coal tar soap & various other hygiene/cleaning products!) :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"