Well this is something new....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by LadyHutch, Jan 29, 2011.

1. LadyHutch

LadyHutch HutchMom

I am insanely hungry all the time. That isn't new. What is new is that I am starving so badly and then I either cook or order food or go get something that sounds divine to me, and then...well...I can't eat it. I eat a few bites and suddenly i am no longer hungry and feel sick.

Bleh. Suck!

2. Shutterbug_71

Shutterbug_71 Active Member

You sound like me u are Hungry and Nothin sounds any good, when u dofind something u eat a little then push it away like yuck... This is not what i wanted..... Hope this pass soon :/

3. StarlitHome

StarlitHome Tropigoth Mama to Two

Oh completely like me the past few days! Except yesterday suddenly I was able to eat a proper dinner. At last.

4. CRWx

CRWx my little family - complete <3

same as me, reeeeeally want something then it's gone :rofl:

5. sequeena

sequeena Winging it.

Yup! I will either be starving, cook a meal and then feel ill or I will take a few bites and be full. I can't win at the minute :lol:

6. FriendlyFace

FriendlyFace Well-Known Member

I do the same thing! I was craving BBQ so OH and I went to my favorite chain BBQ resturaunt to find it closed, we drove 40 min across town to find the other one closed too!! We finally found another one but by the time I got my food I couldnt eat it...I had one large to-go box!