well this is unexpected ^_^

Rei

Reaction score
So after much much talking yesterday after hubby got home from work he's leaning on starting between fall of this year or fall of 2015 I am soooo excited. He wants to see what kind of classes I'm taking and how many I can take at a time, Which is understandable.
Squee I'm so happy right now I could cry!
I really don't want to try in January of next year though, I would give birth int he middle of the semester. April or fall I think would be perfect. What do you girls think?

You can try to time it right, I don't fancy an xmas or January birth, or a june, july, August either but that doesn't leave me with much option does it?
Xx

Pancha67 said:
Yay that's great news lovely xx
Thank you!
RaspberryK said:
You can try to time it right, I don't fancy an xmas or January birth, or a june, july, August either but that doesn't leave me with much option does it?
Xx
LOL Sure it does. That leaves you February, March, April, May, September, October, AND November!
lol. I don't think there is a perfect time to have a baby in all honesty. I don't fancy Christmas either because me, my mother in law, and my sister in law all have birthdays in December. Mine is literally 2 days after Christmas. XD
And not that I want to be 8 and 9 months pregnant in the hot and humid summers of the south but at least I would have three to two months just me and my baby without worrying about school or work. Which is why I was leaning on TTC in the fall.

I think having the baby over the summer break when you won't have to worry about school seems like a good idea. :)
I was trying to talk DH into that idea a few months ago (timing things so we would have the baby summer of this year.) He wasn't having it, though. Through my program, there are required summer online classes, so I would still be "in school" when I had it, technically... Our plan, however, is to wait until next May so I'll be fully done when I have the baby... Oh how I wish we could try sooner!! I think where there's a will, there's a way... DH is very much a planner and wants things to be ideal and whatnot. It'll get here soon enough!

Having to leave such a young baby would be really hard so I can see why you're trying to plan.
Dh, my dad and my brother all have January birthdays. And I Don't particularly want to have a child who's youngest in the school year.
Also September isn't great because of ds birthday. I didn't think of any of that ttc with ds, I'd waited so long for reasons I described in another of your threads that I just wanted a baby!
I don't know if I'd ever be able to stop ttc just to time it right if it hadn't happened in those few months. And then of course there's tge dreaded ppremature birth that's always a possibility.
It really is a minefield!
Xx

I think having the baby over the summer break when you won't have to worry about school seems like a good idea. :)
I was trying to talk DH into that idea a few months ago (timing things so we would have the baby summer of this year.) He wasn't having it, though. Through my program, there are required summer online classes, so I would still be "in school" when I had it, technically... Our plan, however, is to wait until next May so I'll be fully done when I have the baby... Oh how I wish we could try sooner!! I think where there's a will, there's a way... DH is very much a planner and wants things to be ideal and whatnot. It'll get here soon enough!

My husband is like that too. If its not the ideal situation he normally would have nothing to do with it. I know how you feel with not wanting to wait though XD I'm just excited that this isn't turning into another four year long wait.

What kind of classes are you taking online if you don't mind me asking. A lot of my math classes were online and it wasn't too much work. maybe just an hour or two out of my day and only ever other day out of the week.

Having to leave such a young baby would be really hard so I can see why you're trying to plan.
Dh, my dad and my brother all have January birthdays. And I Don't particularly want to have a child who's youngest in the school year.
Also September isn't great because of ds birthday. I didn't think of any of that ttc with ds, I'd waited so long for reasons I described in another of your threads that I just wanted a baby!
I don't know if I'd ever be able to stop ttc just to time it right if it hadn't happened in those few months. And then of course there's tge dreaded ppremature birth that's always a possibility.
It really is a minefield!
Xx

I never thought of that, premature birth. o_0 That's kind of scary to think about. I think I also kind of assumed that the moment I started to ttc it would just happen, but I've been reading a lot and the average healthy couple takes about a year to conceive. I'm so hoping that I inherited my mother and grandmother's fertility because it only took them one try with all their kids (my grandmother had twins too) But knowing my luck I'll be that ONE female out of the family who takes FOREVER! lol

I was scared too buuuut.
I came off the pill in August and didn't get my period for 11 weeks and I was going crazy.
Then suddenly I got a bfp just before new year so it literally took one cycle.
My recent pregnancy was a whoops, we dtd once in December and got bfp 2nd Jan. Lol.
Xx

if it took me 11 weeks to start my first period I would go out of my mind LOL
But I'm glad it only took one month after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->