Well, today should be the day...

jmac

Reaction score

But nothing that makes me think it's going to happen.

Think I've been losing little bits of plug over the past few days and had period type cramps for a few hours last night but nothing else unless you can count being a bit disinterested in food (unusual) and sleeping for 11 hours last night (with only two sleepy wee trips).

I think I'm heading for the overdue club...

Me too !!! I've actually had a few contractions,then bugger all for rest of the day

It's crap isn't it? When these period cramps started last night I thought that was it only for nothing to happen. I know all the stats about it being unlikely LO will be born on due date (and I've always thought my due date should be 01 Jan) but it still feels rubbish for absolutely zilcho to be happening. Grrr...

I slept for HOURS last night, and have just woken up after a three hour nap- what an incredibly uneventful due day =(. I wonder which one of us will pop first! Me thinks i'm in it for the long haul, i am going nuts, i know noone does but i soooo don't want to be overdue- argh! Are you doing anything today to try and get things moving?

No, just going to wait it out I think. Are you going to do anything? When I sit down and work out dates and all that stuff, I think 31/12 or 01/01 is more realistic but who knows really?!

I'm pleased someone else is having the marathon sleep experience as well - was starting to get paranoid that it was sign (I'm seeing 'signs' everywhere!) that something maybe wasn't right!

AHA! Other marathon sleepers - what a relief! I am very much an "up at the crack of dawn" girl - but I have been sleeping and sleeping with a full 11 hour marathon last night!! WTF!!!

I guess my body needs it?!? People keep asking me if I've had my "burst of energy" - but it seems to be the opposite, I've become so lazy. If I do get the wanting to clean thing - well there's nothing left to clean - I've cleaned EVERYTHING now - been nesting for weeks/months already...

... feel a bit thumb twiddly... :wacko:

Think I've been losing little bits of plug over the past few days and had period type cramps for a few hours last night but nothing else unless you can count being a bit disinterested in food (unusual) and sleeping for 11 hours last night (with only two sleepy wee trips).

What were your 'little bits of plug' like? sorry if it's TMI for you to regale but I'm wondering if mine is going bit by bit. It's like a clear jelly, sometimes with a tinge of green :blush: (sorry if tmi ladies!) but there isn't a lot of it, just like normal amounts of discharge:blush:

I have done sweet FA aaaalll day- i think it's better that i don't make a conscious effort to get her out because then i won't end up getting disappointed when it doesn't work :). I can't believe it though, this is the first day i haven't even had a hint of false labour- absolutely nothing! Maaaaybe we needed to get all that sleep because we're going to suddenly go into labour this evening and need to conserve energy? GOD KNOWS!

What were your 'little bits of plug' like? sorry if it's TMI for you to regale but I'm wondering if mine is going bit by bit. It's like a clear jelly, sometimes with a tinge of green :blush: (sorry if tmi ladies!) but there isn't a lot of it, just like normal amounts of discharge:blush:

What you describe is exactly what I've been getting. Almost a bit like EWCM but sometimes green (which made me wonder if I should worry?) like snot (sorry!!!). Also, noticed some of it in the loo after I'd wee'd the other day. Not sure if that's plug or not though although it's a recent thing and can't think of what else it'd be.

I have done sweet FA aaaalll day- i think it's better that i don't make a conscious effort to get her out because then i won't end up getting disappointed when it doesn't work :). I can't believe it though, this is the first day i haven't even had a hint of false labour- absolutely nothing! Maaaaybe we needed to get all that sleep because we're going to suddenly go into labour this evening and need to conserve energy? GOD KNOWS!

I wondered if the sleep thing could be a stocking up thing. I LOVE sleep but have found that when I get up to wee (for the second time usually) in the night I come to life and struggle to get back to sleep but last night I just fell straight back into slumber again. Can feel that it might happen again tonight as didn't manage to fit in a nap today...lol...

I'm going to focus on baby coming when it's ready I think rather than me contriving to get it out...well, for the rest of today at least!

AHA! Other marathon sleepers - what a relief! I am very much an "up at the crack of dawn" girl - but I have been sleeping and sleeping with a full 11 hour marathon last night!! WTF!!!

I guess my body needs it?!? People keep asking me if I've had my "burst of energy" - but it seems to be the opposite, I've become so lazy. If I do get the wanting to clean thing - well there's nothing left to clean - I've cleaned EVERYTHING now - been nesting for weeks/months already...

When is/was your due date Machka?

Not for another 12 days yet... Jan 7th. Still plenty of time - but getting impatient!!

It's so different for everyone! It's so confusing to know what is a sign and what isn't! When are you due jmac?

TODAY!!! All my friends and family find it hilarious that for once in my life I'm having to just go with the flow as I'm SO pedantic about time and being on time and suddenly I've got this thing going on that I can't control!

I'm quite happy to think that LO is waiting until they are ready but really impatient as I JUST DON'T DO LATE!

Not for another 12 days yet... Jan 7th. Still plenty of time - but getting impatient!!

Might be joining you in January at this rate!

TODAY!!! All my friends and family find it hilarious that for once in my life I'm having to just go with the flow as I'm SO pedantic about time and being on time and suddenly I've got this thing going on that I can't control!

I'm quite happy to think that LO is waiting until they are ready but really impatient as I JUST DON'T DO LATE!

I can so relate to that. I hate not knowing when something is going to happen. I'm usually quite organised and tend to have everything planned to the tee. But I think this LO is going to think 'sod that, I'm going to coming on my terms'!

I can so relate to that. I hate not knowing when something is going to happen. I'm usually quite organised and tend to have everything planned to the tee. But I think this LO is going to think 'sod that, I'm going to coming on my terms'!

I think we've got one of them too. We'll need to get it on a time management course asap. Hubby's colleagues are taking pss as he's a project manager so they're already giving it the 'over time, over budget...is it going to be big and over spec?' "jokes". Ha ha blah blah...can't quite bring myself to laugh just yet!

I think we've got one of them too. We'll need to get it on a time management course asap. Hubby's colleagues are taking pss as he's a project manager so they're already giving it the 'over time, over budget...is it going to be big and over spec?' "jokes". Ha ha blah blah...can't quite bring myself to laugh just yet!

Its ok though! Moo moo can be stubborn now I'll just be extra stubborn when he asks for some extra pocket money or that toy he has had his eye on for ages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->