well today was interesting.:p

i know!! im sorry did you have that surgery yet??? i couldn't seem to find your update?
and Chrissy i will be cheering you on!

Updated.. It's on the first post of my "wish me luck" thread.. Go read :/ and the last 2 pages explain how shitty that it's been..

Yeah i was having it really bad.
i thought it was my anxiety(didnt find out i was pregnant until 14 weeks and 5 days)
So i took zofran.
and viola it was gone

Heyyy girl Zofran worked wonders for me, they tried 3 other medicines before putting me on that and that was the only thing that got me to eat. I had the WORST morning sickness that lasted allllllll day and after I used that whole perscription I was able to eat and keep stuff down without it. Its a "different" taste but you'll get use to it. Just have water ready and if you can drink it while its dissolving to help it dissolve faster and get the taste out, good luck! Let me know how it works on you...
&& Congrats on heart beat, we have a personal doppler and listen every night its amazing! :D

im ordering a doppler:D
and haah i cant wait to get it im so tired of just dry heaving

I have this thing called a prenatal heart listener but it still doesn't work well, like it's quiet??

Ya im only 16 weeks and i hear it perfect, OH thinks he hears 2 heart beats I sure hope not lol But whatever happens happens! && yes I hated thatttt sickness!

Hopefully you shouldn't have to put up with the morning sickness for too much longer. It really is horrible. :( It's so exciting that you got to hear baby's heartbeat- such an amazing feeling.

ahh thats such good news! ive got my doppler arriving tomorrow. so excited!

:D hey guys just updating the zofran is working wonders i feel amazing! and my doppler should be coming in the next few days so exciting !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->