Well tomorrow isn't *update*

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Looking good 😢😢. I have my 12 scan tomorrow. And today when I just went toilet there was fresh red blood in the toilet and on the paper 😢😢. I just don't think I could cope with hearing I have lost my baby, not again... 😢😢😢

Enough to be in toilet. I only thought it was a little bit til I got up & look in the pan 😢

Oh huni. Im sorry that your bleeding again, do you have any pain? Xxx

Gemstone please don't think the worst. Uve had many ups and downs so far an baby has hung on in their. Some people just bleed, for many reasons. It doesn't mean little treasure has left u.

I have my 12 weeks scan tmoro too, I will be thinking of u. If it was me I would ring the hospital and ask if they can fit u in today instead xx

Gemstone please don't think the worst. Uve had many ups and downs so far an baby has hung on in their. Some people just bleed, for many reasons. It doesn't mean little treasure has left u.

I have my 12 weeks scan tmoro too, I will be thinking of u. If it was me I would ring the hospital and ask if they can fit u in today instead xx

I have called the earliest they could fit me in was tomorrow at half 2. My 12week scan is at 9.50 so they said to keep that 1 😢xx good luck for tomorrow too xx

O Hun hugs. I agree try phone the hospital and have the scan moved to today x

Do u not have a epu where u just turn up?

Try and rest up today if you can, easier said than done I know, ur baby has hung on through everything so far, sending lots :hugs: to you xxx

bleeding doesn't always mean miscarriage... thinking of you, let us know how you get on....

Fingers crossed all is ok. Thinking of you and that strong little bean xxxx

Why don't you give your Doppler a go hun x

I have tried, nothing 😢😢. Trying not to fret too much. Sometimes I can't find baby. Bleeding has now become brown. Called hubby just keep balling. Just have this awful feeling I can't shake 😢x

Do u not have a epu where u just turn up?

No we have to call. You do have to be referred but coz I'm already on there list with previous they will see me. But they don't scan in the afternoon on a Monday or a Friday 😢. So have to wait for tomorrow now

bleeding doesn't always mean miscarriage... thinking of you, let us know how you get on....

I know, just seeing it again so close to my scan just feels me with dread that maybe it's a bad sign for tomorrow 😢

Fingers crossed all is ok. Thinking of you and that strong little bean xxxx

Thank you, I'm sat in the hospital now with my dd3 she has to see her consultant for her hips. Trying to hold it together 😢xxx

I had a massive bleed the day before DD consultant appointment and a clot the size of my hand (I have small hands!) So I got a scan that day and she was all fine and healthy. Don't worry to much, maybe you just over did things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->