well well ladies nearly time for Af....

babydeabreu

Blessed Family of two :)
Reaction score
Morning ladies....so it starts will Af arrive or will she go on holiday for along long time maybe like for 9 months??

its the 11th and af is soon to arrive this weekend..:shrug:

lets hope shes late and never shows for all the right reasons maybe :bfp::bfp:

who ever else is testing around this weekend or waiting for af then i wish you luck xxx

Morning ladies....so it starts will Af arrive or will she go on holiday for along long time maybe like for 9 months??

its the 11th and af is soon to arrive this weekend..:shrug:

lets hope shes late and never shows for all the right reasons maybe :bfp::bfp:

who ever else is testing around this weekend or waiting for af then i wish you luck xxx

good luck and fxd for you. the :witch: is visiting me on tuesday allegedly heres hoping she's taking a 9 month sabbatical!

hi hun yes shes due either sunday or monday I am going to test tomorrow I think I am not sure though I might do I do not know what test to get though has money is tight

I hope that we are :bfp:! I only have 2 days left before I :test:. That is the day :af: is suppose to arrive. I surely hope it is on hiatus for all of us. Please keep us posted as I will too.

yay to all of us giving witch 9months holiday for us to get the chrimboo wish we all want.....

please santa give me a gorgeous egg to sit still and wait for super man to swim to the egg to lay in side for 9 months then witch can come when ever she likes. lol

jordansmummy - if your testing round the same as me and money is tight..just wait till a couple of days after ur test date and use a £4 test from boots maynot be as good as clearblue but its cheap and its still saying its still 99% Accurate.

wish you all christmas joy and hope all your wishes come true.

ONLY 14DAYS TO GOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"