well well ladies nearly time for Af....

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by babydeabreu, Dec 11, 2009.

1. babydeabreu

babydeabreu Blessed Family of two :)

Morning ladies....so it starts will Af arrive or will she go on holiday for along long time maybe like for 9 months??

its the 11th and af is soon to arrive this weekend..:shrug:

lets hope shes late and never shows for all the right reasons maybe :bfp::bfp:

who ever else is testing around this weekend or waiting for af then i wish you luck xxx

2. asteri

asteri Well-Known Member

good luck and fxd for you. the :witch: is visiting me on tuesday allegedly heres hoping she's taking a 9 month sabbatical!

3. jordansmummy

jordansmummy Guest

hi hun yes shes due either sunday or monday I am going to test tomorrow I think I am not sure though I might do I do not know what test to get though has money is tight

4. mrskcbrown

mrskcbrown Wife & mom of 3

I hope that we are :bfp:! I only have 2 days left before I :test:. That is the day :af: is suppose to arrive. I surely hope it is on hiatus for all of us. Please keep us posted as I will too.

5. babydeabreu

babydeabreu Blessed Family of two :)

yay to all of us giving witch 9months holiday for us to get the chrimboo wish we all want.....

please santa give me a gorgeous egg to sit still and wait for super man to swim to the egg to lay in side for 9 months then witch can come when ever she likes. lol

jordansmummy - if your testing round the same as me and money is tight..just wait till a couple of days after ur test date and use a £4 test from boots maynot be as good as clearblue but its cheap and its still saying its still 99% Accurate.

wish you all christmas joy and hope all your wishes come true.

ONLY 14DAYS TO GOO