Well what a palava......

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by _Vicky_, Dec 16, 2009.

1. _Vicky_

_Vicky_ Mum to twins

This is why I am glad I am old and stubborn lol.

Yesterday at my scan my bp has gone up a bit so the consultant wants me to have it taken weekly at my GP MW. So I got home and called to make an appointment

Next appointment 13TH JANUARY hahahahah well I explained and receptionist said I will have a chat to MW tomorrow (as clinic day is wed) and get her to call.

Today comes and I wait till 11.30 and just think oohh I will just check (I am pedantic like that) todays receptionist tells me - the MW isnt in for a few weeks and your message isnt even in the book WTF!!!! I asked what to do she said the MW will pick you message up next week at clinic - hmmm not good enough me thinks.

I called the hospital told them the story and got put through to the clinical lead (lol) who then proceeds to call my GP surgery direct and then calls my MW.

VOILA - said MW just called me back and I have a spangly appointment at 9.15am on wednesday.

Sooooo ladies - STAMP YOUR FEET AND BEEE MORE DEMANDING.

2. T-Bex

T-Bex Mother of one

I had problems like this at my surgery too; I swear, the receptionists honestly recognise my voice I got that arsy...

But you've just go to do it sometimes.

3. mrsmac

mrsmac mummy of 2

good for you xxx receptionists are usually the worst xx

4. hondagirl

hondagirl Well-Known Member

My community midwife is on duty for one day between now and the week after christmas! As a result she is fully booked and tbh i may as well go straight to the antenatal clinic, she usually just send me there anyway! :shrug: