Well what do you think?

yay! congrats hun, so so so so so happy for you!!! :) what signs were u having again? You must be so excited... :):):) have a safe and healthy 9 months

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=6379096_512

Heres my countdown chart, shows all the symptoms I'v had, apart from one that they don't have listed...my CM smells sweet...weird I know!

My most obviouse ones are reallllly sore boobs/nipples and just plain feeling pg

Good luck to everyone else :)

Congrats hun! Hoperfully there will be a few more of us joining you over in 1st Tri soon! x x x x

:hug:

oh big congrats hun....a digi wud cum up now hun, the test u did might not get darker as there not the best r they, u go to frist tri when YOUR good n ready, u will get an app with midwife then she will give u a sacn date 4 12wk if u dont get offered a dating scan, i personally think them internal datin scans are dangerous, but they u go...CONGRATS !!

Thank you everyone! honey, I'm going to test with my cb digi when it turns up lol, im gonna go doctors on tuesday on my day off

thanks for the link... :) I'm excited for you, you know i was 18 when i had willy, my first born, turning 19... and i was married, hehe, good luck again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->