well.... :-(

TTCwitPCOS

Reaction score
Well am quite upset at the moment.

This morning, OH and I had our positive test... we were so happy and I was looking forward to ringing the doctors tomorrow and organising the things like blood tests etc.....

However this afternoon I've started bleeding...like an AF. So it obviously wasn't meant to be this month. We're thinking it was a chemical pregnancy (am sure that's the right term for when the bean doesn't attach properly?).

Am slowly starting to look forward to TTC again and I've decided I'm going to properly start charting things.

Sorry if I'm not posting this in the right place or if i've annoyed people by posting this.

:dust: to everyone! Hope we all get our BFPs soon!

xx

aww sorry to hear! :( Hopefully next time u get a bfp :)

Thanks again Ladies. sorry for the sombre mood, I just had to get it off my chest and no-one else knows about us TTC apart from you!!!

:hugs: Sorry to hear. :(

I'm back to TTC as well. Just lost baby at 5w+3d

Lots of :dust: Baby Dust :dust: To you!! :D

are you sure its AF and not implantation bleed? just saying because i had the same. if not im sorry hun, keep on going, you will get that sticky bean soon. good luck xxx

I am really sorry for your loss, I understand the heartache. But, I just want to point out that you may not have lost it. I dont want to give you false hope, but I do know that some women, like my mom, continue to have "periods" during their entire pregnancy. I dont know how common that is...but yeah...

I agree, you should re-test in a few days just to be sure.

Thanks for your understanding and thoughts. *hugs*

Can't believe it today...my bleeding has stopped!! Tried to get a drs appointment for today but to no avail so i'll be ringing tomorrow in the hopes I can get one. I'm just soo confused right now!!! :S :-(

xx

Didn't want to R&R....i am new to this site and TTC.....I will keep my fingers crossed for you! :flower:

Glad to hear the bleeding's stopped, really hope this is your sticky bean, good luck for the doctors tommorow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->