Wellman conception Success?

kaye

Reaction score
Hi All

Has anyones partner taken Wellman conception and have improved Sperm Analysis results?

We have had 2 SA tests, 1st one was pretty bad but 2nd one was alot better but count, motility and morphology still had room for alot of improvement. So my hubby started wellman conception last week.

Would love to hear some succes stories.

sending lots of :dust: to us all xxx

Hi All

Has anyones partner taken Wellman conception and have improved Sperm Analysis results?

We have had 2 SA tests, 1st one was pretty bad but 2nd one was alot better but count, motility and morphology still had room for alot of improvement. So my hubby started wellman conception last week.

Hi Kaye,

How are you? I came across your post and just wondered how your hubby was getting on with Wellman Conception-I'm in the same boat as you (partner's S/A showed low count and low motility..:cry:), and he started taking WC three weeks ago.

This is all so nerve wracking, and it's good to hear positive stories!

Hope you're TTC journey not too stressful.

Lots of babydust to you!
xx:hugs::hugs::thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Hi All

Hi Kaye,

How are you? I came across your post and just wondered how your hubby was getting on with Wellman Conception-I'm in the same boat as you (partner's S/A showed low count and low motility..:cry:), and he started taking WC three weeks ago.

Lots of babydust to you!

Hi

thanks for your reply xx

Well he has been taken them now for 3 months aswell as zinc and vitamin c (however some days he does forget....pain in the bum lol)
We havent had another SA done yet, we went to the doctors as this is our 18th month ttc, he has now referred us to gynacologist :) on 5th April, and doctor said they will tell us if they want him to go for another test. So i will let you know.

What were your numbers?
Sending lots of luck & baby dust your way too :dust::dust::dust:

Hi All

Hi Kaye,

Lots of babydust to you!

Hi

thanks for your reply xx

Well he has been taken them now for 3 months aswell as zinc and vitamin c (however some days he does forget....pain in the bum lol)
We havent had another SA done yet, we went to the doctors as this is our 18th month ttc, he has now referred us to gynacologist :) on 5th April, and doctor said they will tell us if they want him to go for another test. So i will let you know.

What were your numbers?

Hi, good to hear from you!

Hm, it seems that our DH's are far more reluctant to broach potential infertility issues than we are. Mine only started taking vits and other supplements when he had two poor SA test results. Grrrr... ;-))

Both DH's SA came back at about 20 million sperm per millilitre (is that right??); and 13% motility. In essence, after washing, there were 4 healthy sperm and in second test a whopping EIGHT!!!! I could have cried. But he had been taking antibiotics in weeks before both tests were taken. FS wants us to go for IVF but we want to wait until all antibiotics have cleared from his system and do another SA test then, which will be in May. So more waiting...

Good luck with your gynaecology appointment-let me know how you get on!

Loads and loads of babydust to you!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Kaye,

My DH has just started taking them after his first SA came back all ok apart from the 100% abnormal part - we're still waiting to see the consultant following this so thought we'd start now - am keeping fingers crossed they do make a difference..! Good Luck xx

Hi All

Hi Kaye,

Lots of babydust to you!

Hi

thanks for your reply xx

What were your numbers?

Hi, good to hear from you!

Hm, it seems that our DH's are far more reluctant to broach potential infertility issues than we are. Mine only started taking vits and other supplements when he had two poor SA test results. Grrrr... ;-))

Both DH's SA came back at about 20 million sperm per millilitre (is that right??); and 13% motility. In essence, after washing, there were 4 healthy sperm and in second test a whopping EIGHT!!!! I could have cried. But he had been taking antibiotics in weeks before both tests were taken. FS wants us to go for IVF but we want to wait until all antibiotics have cleared from his system and do another SA test then, which will be in May. So more waiting...

Good luck with your gynaecology appointment-let me know how you get on!

Loads and loads of babydust to you!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

So your count looks good then, its motility that needs improving.

My partners were

1st test, 4ml, 16.7million sperm (total count), 8% motility and 8% morphology

2nd test (3 month later) 3.5ml, 65.7 million sperm (total count), 23% fast progressive and 23% slow progressive and 11.5% morpology.

His 2nd test showed massive improvement, but on his 1st test he had been on antibiotics for a long while, so it i think antibiotics do make a difference, so fingers crossed that was effecting your partners swimmers too and you will see a big improvement. Even though my hubbys swimmers not far from normal, we still no closer to a BFP.

Hi Kaye,

My DH has just started taking them after his first SA came back all ok apart from the 100% abnormal part - we're still waiting to see the consultant following this so thought we'd start now - am keeping fingers crossed they do make a difference..! Good Luck xx

aww so sorry, its awful isnt it. I sure hope the vitamins help, they cant do any harm anyway. Will keep you posted.

Please update us on how your doing too

good luck xx

Hi, I am the dad of a georgeous boy, one month and want to share a success story. My initial Semen results were Morphology= 3 %, Motility, 15 %, Sperm count= 9.5 million per ml.
My GP told me to keep trying naturally with these results as my sperm count was very high, but i was extremely concerned about morphology and motility. I read about Wellmen conception capsule online and took them for 11 weeks. I went for another test after 11 weeks and while i was waiting for the results my wife told me that her pregnancy test was positive. we were absolutely delighted. She took the pregnancy test two and a half weeks after her normal menstrual cycle but she the conception would have been happened roughly a month before she went for the pregnancy test. Which means i would have impregnated her 7 weeks after taking these tablets. We had been unsuccessful for six months prior to this success. I kept taking these tablets until i got my results back after 2 weeks and as expected my morphology had improved to 5 %, motility 45% and count 10.5 million per m/l. The area where i improved significantly was motility, i had very good count already which meant even with 5% morphology the results were quick and great. Apart from taking these tablets i ate organic food(fruit, vegs, cereals etc.) and pumpkin seeds and reduced fats intake and cut down on chicken and poultry. i felt much more energetic in general too. I would absolutely recommend these tablets to all men who have low motility and low morphology. Also, if you have high sperm counts then you do not need a very high % of morphology. Hope it helps every one like me. Regards and best of luck to all.

Thank you Ash! Congratulations to you, and thanks for sharing your story. I think it will provide hope for many of us! :thumbup:

Ash, thank you for your story, and congrats :thumbup:. My DH is also on Wellman - for 4 weeks now. He has very low quality and slow motility. He'll take them for six months, if nothing happens, we'll try with ICSI. We also bought Wellman for me as well (for three months), and I have to check on those gels. I don't think there is much more we can do?

I know this is an old post but im curious to know if wellman conception helps ppl having vericose vein in testicle ? My dh has it in one testicle n his motility is very low... Doctor suggested a surgery to remove that vein but dh doesnt want to be operated !

Dh last SA showed poor motility of 3 % and the first one 5% it took us 24 cycles to conceive. Dh took wellman conception for 3 months then we got bfp. he also took:

3-6-9 capsule x 2
2000mg vit c
25mg zinc

I know of other couples that struggled and also took wellman conception and 3 months later boom. It's worth a try. Sadly the dr wouldn't do any more sa's.

Hi, I am the dad of a georgeous boy, one month and want to share a success story. My initial Semen results were Morphology= 3 %, Motility, 15 %, Sperm count= 9.5 million per ml.
My GP told me to keep trying naturally with these results as my sperm count was very high, but i was extremely concerned about morphology and motility. I read about Wellmen conception capsule online and took them for 11 weeks. I went for another test after 11 weeks and while i was waiting for the results my wife told me that her pregnancy test was positive. we were absolutely delighted. She took the pregnancy test two and a half weeks after her normal menstrual cycle but she the conception would have been happened roughly a month before she went for the pregnancy test. Which means i would have impregnated her 7 weeks after taking these tablets. We had been unsuccessful for six months prior to this success. I kept taking these tablets until i got my results back after 2 weeks and as expected my morphology had improved to 5 %, motility 45% and count 10.5 million per m/l. The area where i improved significantly was motility, i had very good count already which meant even with 5% morphology the results were quick and great. Apart from taking these tablets i ate organic food(fruit, vegs, cereals etc.) and pumpkin seeds and reduced fats intake and cut down on chicken and poultry. i felt much more energetic in general too. I would absolutely recommend these tablets to all men who have low motility and low morphology. Also, if you have high sperm counts then you do not need a very high % of morphology. Hope it helps every one like me. Regards and best of luck to all.

Dear Ash, congratulations and hope pregnancy and birth went well! :flower:Your example is a great one of how getting pregnant is a numbers game (it only takes the one), a head-game and how strongly sperm analyses vary.

Your sperm count was actually poor (WHO normal readings require a minimum of 20 million / ml) and your motility (min 32%) and shapes (min 4%) were below normal too. But you didn't know that! :winkwink:

Also, you didnt know that sperm takes about 11 weeks to mature before it can be ejaculated. You only took Wellman Conception for 7 weeks and it therefore had no impact on the second analysis. Think of it as a production line.

Instead, it is more likely that you subjected your testes to less stress than before the 1st semen analysis. You were simply more aware of it. In your second SA your count was still poor, but your motility and shapes had improved into the normal zone so suddenly you had 250K good sperm cells per ml (10million x 45% x 5%) compared to about 45K in your first SA.

This is a factor of 5! :thumbup:

DH had two SAs done and they were massively different: his count jumped from 12m/ml to 41m/ml! Remember they are just snapshots and will be very different, which is why you need really three done over a period of 6-9 months to get a good picture.

DH also took fertilsan M by amitamin, which I bought for him, because I felt was much better than Wellman - the nutrient amounts are much higher (he also had to take three pills instead of one, but there you are!) so you get more for your money. It was also more expensive (less expensive at least than Orthomol fertil plus and Proxeed plus), but hey what's £100 compared to not having a baby or £15K for IVF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->