went and got checked-sorry long

Mize1982

Mya-My gift from God!
Reaction score
hay ladies

well as you know i was worried i may have been leaking waters and then i was getting that 'somethings not right' feeling on saturday.

well enough was enough and the oh came over and told me if i didnt call the hospital he would. so i rang and explained everything that had gone on since wednesday (the gush, the drippy feeling, mya's movements slowing down yet again.)

they advised me to go in, and i explained i had no way of getting there, the woman on the phone was very understanding but said she couldnt justify sending an ambulance but would REALLY like me to go in. well just as i was about to hang up the oh had a phone call from a friend he hasnt heard from in months, he explained what was going on and the friends oh screamed 'I'm on my way' i could hear her across the room lol.

she took me up and they took me on to DS did the urine and weighing, blood preasure etc, all where fine. then the mw had a feel and couldnt work out how mya was laying, she said she thought she was breach :huh:

well she did an internal and thankfully i am not leaking waters, BUT she was conserend about the amount of white discharge i was leaking and took a swab. she then put me on a monitor for half hour just to make sure mya was ok, she is. then a doc came and did another scan to check what position she is in. shes not breach :happydance: she's just very far back and very low down so the mw couldnt feel her.

plus i think the mw may have been a bit tired as she thought mya's feet where her head :wacko: but DS was packed 5 ladies went in when i did and 3 more arrived whilst i was there plus i heard 2 babies crying as they entered the world! :happydance:

So all is ok, just waiting to find out about the discharge thing, but hoping its nothing.

thank you for all your help ladies x

Glad things are okay hun, glad you went to get checked!

Let me know about your discharge thing, i went in with exactly the same thing, thought my waters were leaking - when she checked me she said they werent leaking but that i had a heck of a lot of creamy white discharge, at the time i didnt think to ask what that meant an i wanna know!

Glad things are okay hun, glad you went to get checked!

Let me know about your discharge thing, i went in with exactly the same thing, thought my waters were leaking - when she checked me she said they werent leaking but that i had a heck of a lot of creamy white discharge, at the time i didnt think to ask what that meant an i wanna know!

see i didnt even ask her what it could mean :blush: so should have done!!! what an idiot am i lol, think i was in shock about the whole she could be breach thing.

i have my own mw on wednesday so going to ask if results are back then and will ask her what it could be x

Glad you're okay hon xx

I got the discharge too. I was told it's creamy cervical mucus like you get before a period. It builds up over time before labour and eventually turns into ewcm too. Not sure exactly but that's what a few friends have said....

aww glad ure all sorted chick! its scary isnt it - they do like to frighten us! xx

Glad you're ok hun! Would be interesting to find out what and why the creamy discharge gets so much. I have had more and more over past week, without being too disgusting, its been soaking right through my underwear! I've never thought to ask either! x

Well someone ask cos im not at my MW til next monday and i wanna know now, lol...

looked it up on google an there isnt much - but a mention of meconium just before the onset of labour-however mines been there for about 2 weeks and no onset of labour yet! lol

i've got the midwife tomorrow so will ask her to veryfiy then, i also googled it and i too found the thing about onset of labour.

thing is its not been coming out white with me its been like water hence why i thought my waters where leaking, plus there was a ransid smell lol.

will let u know asap what the mw says

Glad you and little Mya are OK honey - that's great news xxxx

Glad all is well!!u are almost done!!!! Hang In there lady

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back