went for my 8 week check up AND.................

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
the doctor reckons that i might be pregnant AGAIN as when i had my period (what i thought was my period) it might not of been.

as i only bled for a day it may mean im pregnant.

I need to do a test.

we had unprotected sex when joshua was about 2 weeks old, didnt cum inside me. but i know pre cum has swimmers.

i bled on the 30th september.

what do you all reckon.
mighti be pregnant?

Ah I remember reading a thread were you said you had light bleed for a day or two and I thought to myself 'maybe shes pregnant..' but never posted. I dont know what you might want, wanted to wish you luck though in whatever result you might want xx

i would do a test hun asap. good luck and let us know how you get on :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

gonna do a test tomorrow. went to waitrose (nearest supermarket to us) but wasnt paying £22 for one.

gonna go to tescos to get one.

i obviously wouldnt mind if i am as we done it unprotected so cant really moan.

ive got it into my head that i am but i think its just coz i miss my bump.

what will people think when i say im pregnant again? (if i am)
joshua wouldnt even be a year old.
people would automatically think it was a mistake.
yeah a mistake but a good one.

would a test say yes if i am pregnant.
coz i dont know when my period was due and a test doesnt work until 4 days after AF.

if i was how far gone would i be.

why would i have had period pains and bleeding if i was?

Clearblue do a test now that tells you if your pregnant and how long ago you conceived..

Good luck and hope you get the result you want x

Aw I miss my bump too! I think my OH would have a fit if I was to fall pregnant so soon! Hope you get the result you want :hugs:

I was told by HV and have read somewere that you can't get pregnant in the first 3 weeks after giving birth? Don't know how true that is though.

I had a light bleed when Kieran was about 10 weeks old, was really light an only lasted a day or two. I know im definately not pregnant but still don't know what caused that light bleed.

If you are pregnant then sod what other people think. Aslong as you are happy then sod what others might think :)

Good luck hun,
Dont be worrying what other people think even if you are pregnant
xx

Good luck hun, let us know the results. Like everyone else has said- don't go worrying about what other people think. No matter how soon you get pregnant again, a baby is still a wonderful blessing! Might be a shock to some, but all of us here will be thrilled for you! :hug: xx

about the thing about cant get pregnant in the first 3 weeks, we will see.

if i am it means ANOTHER xmas without drink.

when i said to OH that i need to test he didnt seem too bothered. i thought he would go nuts.

he said at least all of joshua's stuff wont get dust on them.

we have been laughing about it.

gonna try and get a test this afternoon.

i bet the clearblue test is expensive.

good luck hun. i hope you get the result you want!!!!!
also, who cares what others think. i acutally think it would be good to have to kiddies so close to each other age wise.

i actually miss the bump too and other wee things about being preggers - never thought i would hear myself saying that as i had such a CRAP pregnancy!!!!

let us know how you get on!

:hug:

Christine
XXXX

well if i am there will be some pros and some cons.

ive got a feeling its gonna be a yes.
think ill be disappointed if its a no.

The clear blue digi can tell up to a week before AF im sure. Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583