went for my 8 week check up AND.................

good luck hun you could get the first response test. x

superdrug do a test you can use 4 days before AF and it's £3.99 or so.

If you are pregnant, congratulations...and I'm very jealous!

im going to morrisons to get one this afternoon,i think they do first response.

so if it says no it will be defently a no and not a maybe.

ill be happy either way, im just worrying that people will say ohh she couldnt keep her legs shut etc.

Ignore what others may think or say hun, its your life not theirs. Hope u get the resultr u want xx

im going to morrisons to get one this afternoon,i think they do first response.

so if it says no it will be defently a no and not a maybe.

ill be happy either way, im just worrying that people will say ohh she couldnt keep her legs shut etc.

Get an 89p one from Home Bargains or one from the pound shop coz they're nore sensitive than a lot of the more expensive tests:happydance:. I've always used them, once I used an Asda on and a Morrisons one but both said negative so I got a cheap one (coz I just knew I was) and hey presto:bfp:

I got pregnant the month after losing my son who was premature....I was worried about what people said (and nope....it definitely wasn't planned) but hey....I wouldn't give up my gorgeous daughter Lauren up now for anything, she's 6 now:happydance: and didn't give a shite about the comments.

Good luck babe:hug:

does it really matter what people think! i am dying to know Mrs N - please don't keep me in suspense too long!!!!

Christine
X

mrs n where have you gone?!?!!?

this is worse than the break on deal or no deal lol

h x

hey hun..... whats the score? hope you get the result u want and dont worry about what others think x

Okay now where are you?? I need to know. Good luck and hope you get what you want, and another thing sod what other people think. If you are happy to be pregnant again then who cares what ignorant people think. xx Oh you will have Irish twins.

irish twin?

im back. got one but havnt done it yet.
il do it when i get chance

Irish twin is a term for siblings born within a year of one another. The Irish are known for their 'fertility' in the US at the turn of the century, and it was a bit of a pejorative term in the beginning. Now it's lost its insulting tone and is just a way to refer to kids spaced this way.
:hug:

Irsh-twins babies born within a year of each other

Mrs N, have you done it yet??? i am dying to know - put me out of my misery. i am feeling so nosy this afternoon!

put me out of my misery!

Christine
X

good luck sweetheart! xxx let me know when you done it too!

was just wondering, i did post a thrwad about light bleeding too.. i had my period and after couple of weeks got some light bleeding for about 2/3days.. I had unprotected sex in after period ended. does that mean i might be pregnant too? im worried now...

was just wondering, i did post a thrwad about light bleeding too.. i had my period and after couple of weeks got some light bleeding for about 2/3days.. I had unprotected sex in after period ended. does that mean i might be pregnant too? im worried now...

:hugs: you should do a test too hun to put your mind at ease and at least you will know either way :hugs::hugs:

i tested.

and its a BFN.

i dont know if im happy or sad.

thanks for all your replys.

so that bleeding was my period or i still have my period to come.

question about the pill.

now i know im not pregnant i can start my pill.
it says if you start it on your first day of your period your protected straight away but if you take it after child birth (not starting it on your first day of period) you are not protected until 7 days.

is this because your on your period and wont get pregnant.

I am an Irish twin lol, theres 11 months between my sister and I.

Sorry you are disapointed, but at least now you can decide together if you want to ttc. Good luck hon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->