went to midwife today..

ShanBearr_19

Reaction score
and everythings good :D
apart from the fact little lily bear is still transverse? (asin lying long ways across my tum)
My midwife shrugged it off and didnt say much about it so i didnt really ask questions but read up about it on the internet and if shes still in that postition when im due il have to have a C section?
which is something i really dont want... xxx

glad to hear everythings fine! and lets hope LO will move and you dont need c section :hugs:

awww glad everything was okay, hope she moves in time and you dont need a c-section FX :flower:

Glad everything is good. :flower:

As for LO being transverse, they usually won't worry about baby's position until 36 weeks. Before that baby still has plenty of time to move.

Glad baby is okay. I think she still has time to move, and they will only be worried when due date is a bit closer :flower:

Hope Lily moves and stops being so stubborn! :)
You have 9 weeks left don't worry about it til you get to like 3 weeks left or something :laugh2: xx

:thumbup: glad everythings ok & I wouldn't worry about LO she's still got plenty of time to turn some babys don't move head down till 36+ weeks

Glad everything's well! Praying baby moves for you! In an alternative to a c-section, you can ask them to try and manually move baby. It's a bit uncomfortable but not as bad as a c-section! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->