went to the doctors today

Carolina

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I went to the doctors today because ive been really dizzy like im constantly goin to faint and really tired for a week. Thought maybe i was amnaemic. I had a really heavy bleed over a week before af was due so i thought maybe that was making me anaemic. (My cycles are all over the place as i came off bcp 4 months ago).

Anyway my blood pressure is a bit low and i got emergency bloods done which come back tomorrow. The nurse didnt press down hard enough and blood started spurting everywhere...if i wasnt faint before:rofl:

Anyway she did a pregnancy test...bfn which didnt suprise me. The doctor said my last af may not have been a true period and the bleeding a had at the weekend could have been a threatened miscarriage!!?

I very much doubt thats the case though.

However i got my bloods back that i got done on cd21 and theyre normal and im ovulating:happydance: which is something as i got negatives everytime i used the opks. Apparently theres still a small chance im pregnant but i very much doubt it...dont feel like i am just dizzy and tired. Ive also broken out in spots which i never get not even as a teenager so i think its just my hormones expelling and getting back to being natural again. (thats my doagnosis anyway, that and im maybe anaemic).

(sorry i do go on a bit sometimes!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->