Went to the ER this morning...4hrs later...

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
I've been having spotting off and on for over two weeks, well last night I had horrible left sided pain...I was SO worried about ectopic!! So I went to the ER this morning...they did blood work etc on me, and the doctor did a quick external ultrasound, and we saw our sweet baby with a heartbeat and in the right place .... Not in my tubes!
I couldn't be happier right now....I honestly thought it was the end.
Baby is still tiny of course at only 7 weeks. But I have a full detailed u/s on Saturday that will explain where the bleeding is coming from. The doctor thinks it might be an ovarian cyst that I'm feeling on my left side which wouldn't be that unusual for me.
I'm just so thankful.

Let this be an encourager to any of you mamas spotting and in pain...it doesn't always mean things are ending with the pregnancy.

Oh that's wonderful! How scary. I'm glad everything is okay.

Amazing!!! So happy for you girl! Xx

So glad for you. My us is on the 17th. I've been spotting lightly today and a lot heavier if the hubs and I get frisky. So we are waiting patiently til the scan to see what is going on. I'm a little worried about the spotting but I'm trying not to get too freaked out about it unless I start cramping badly or it gets heavier. Any cramps I have are generally mild or related to gas ×_×

So I'm not worrying yet but making notes of when I spot and how much.

Congrats Jen!!! I'm so happy to read this!!!

How lovely, horrible situation but great result! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"