We're all in this together!

Discussion in 'TTC Buddies' started by Laura2806, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Laura2806

Laura2806 Mummy to DS & PG w/twins

Aw thanks I'm glad you do! Lol

Gotta pop to morrisons for baking supplies so might pick up a first response test, I was planning on using a bog standard boots own test but I think I'd be happier with FRES!

Glad we're all UK, no offense to anyone outside the UK!

AF better keep away she's far from wanted here xx

2. teenah99

teenah99 Well-Known Member

Not from the UK...from the US...but I am so right there along with you girls! LIKE exactly...I am due for the evil witch on Dec 24th...been having killer cramps for two days...NEVER get cramps...so i am really hopeful, esp since my little sister who started TTC on the same day as me just got her BFP yesterday...I'm happy for her...but...you know...I've been the one TTC she was just sorta not using protection...Ugh...this is a horrible feeling! FX'd for us!

3. Laura2806

I'm so with you there! It's incredibly hard to be happy for them!

I hope we all get our BFPs ASAP! Then we can relax and enjoy cooking our I'll beans :)

This site has helped me so much and I've only been on here a week or so!

:dust: to everyone and keep us all posted! Xx

4. teenah99

Are you certain of your O day? I'm not really, as I just got my first ever positive opk two days ago! WTF?! LoL. I'm a wreck right now!

I really need to chill. I am new to the State I live in but I am going after work to a natural store to buy some essential oils or something to calm me down and make me feel more at home.

5. Laura2806

I hope you can chill out soon!

Not pos I even over but hopeful all the same :) I don't tend to chart ATM but I'm gonna start if i get AF this month so I'll have a better idea.

I've been baking all evening to take my mind of it, I'm trying not think about testing until the morning! Lol xx

6. sarahuk

sarahuk ❤Proud Mum of 2 & TTC❤

Getting a positive opk post OV -sometimes- can indate the second surge caused by implantation, so dont freak out :)

GEt the frer, or a superdrug. Boots own I think are 15miu which means you need more beta in your wee...and being before af you want to use a super sensitive one :)

Charting has been a godsend for me tbh, definitely helps. And I would recommend it if youre still needing to ttc after this cycle!

This site is wonderful aye. Been here about half of my ttc journey and wouldnt have gotten through my ectopic if it wasnt for some friendships I made here and took off the forums!

7. Laura2806

I got a clear blue plus one cause it's the only early one they had, gonna see what it is now lol xx

8. Laura2806

So here what tests I have

Boot own brand
    Clearblue digital with conception indicator
    Clearblue plus

Can you tell me which is the best/most sensitive? Dunno which to use! Xx

9. sarahuk

The blue dye test or the digital?

Digitals I think work from 50miu so dont expect much chick.

I hope its not blue dye!!

Anyways...im super nervous for you!!! What happened!? *bites fingers*

10. sarahuk

lemme google them and post back...2 secs!

11. sarahuk

Boots - 50
    Digital - 50

I THINK the clearblus plus is 25

12. sarahuk

Hitting the shower...hope all goes well and let me know how you get on..ill be refreshing like a mad lady when im back!

xx

13. Laura2806

Bloody crap then!! Lol clear blue plus it is! I might be tempered to go to boots tomorrow if I get a BFN or faint positive lol

Thanks for that :)

I'm tryin not to think about it too much ATM, easier said than done tho! I'm up at 6in the morning so I'll post my result and a pic ASAP (not sure I can post a pic from my phone tho)

Eeeeeeekkk!! Xx

14. sarahuk

~Youve made me contemplate actually setting my alarm for 6 to catch your post haha :D

Im so hoping for a bfp for you...really am!! Months really drag when ttc dont they? :D

xx

15. Laura2806

Haha they do indeed! Thank you so much hunni :)

Would it be cruel of me to put it in a separate post??? Lol

The 2 minute wait seems as long as the TWW! And..........there's NOT even a faint plus :-(

But until AF arrives I'm not giving up as we figured out last night they're not particularly sensitive tests! I shall leave it till Christmas day and might try with a first response cause we're going away in the evening with family so won't be able to test again until Thursday after that!!!! Should be able to keep you posted tho ;-) Xx

16. Laura2806

The OH has gone to get some first response tests today :) fingers crossed for Christmas day :).

17. mysteriouseye

mysteriouseye Pregnant with No.3

I got those internet cheaper 10 MIU ones but BFN today xx

18. Laura2806

BFn's all round today then :-( but until I get AF I'm not dismissing it, been having strange pains for a week now so FXed xx

19. mysteriouseye

mysteriouseye Pregnant with No.3

yeah I think I am out now, I feel really stressy and stroppy and like crying over nothing! xx

20. teenah99

BFN for me this morning as well. AF is due tomorrow. No sign of her yet, but I am not going to dwell...ok...I AM dwelling! This sucks! My cramps have disappeared...I had them for extended periods of time over the last 2 days, they've been intense...but today...Nothing...Very veiny BBs tho...they always have veins...today they seem more pronounced (I have implants, so they are always large)...FYI - got a bd session in last night. We used preseed, and I didn't get up after, just went to bed. If the recent SUPER late positive OPK that I got on CD27 was indeed a LH surge indicative of OVlating, then, I may have caught the egg last night! Since I've heard that it takes 24-48 hours to actually O after a positive opk.

Anyhow, I am wishing you all luck. We couldn't be more alike in ttc.

P.S. Any weird dreams ladies? Had a dream that I had a positive FRER and another quite vivid dream of laboring and delivering a gorgeous little boy...