We're all in this together!

Oh no a bad month for everyone! But none of us are actually out yet so let's stay positive and hope it'll give us a positive test! Be nice if just one of us got one :)

I could cry over anything this week! Songs on the radio, adverts anything! Lol

When are we all testing next providing no AF? I'm testing Christmas day so hoping so badly that I get a Christmas miracle :)

I have weird dreams too!! Dreams of giving birth but having to collect the baby the following day, having children around and having a baby around 9montha old, every time it's a little girl tho, I hope these mean something for us :happydance:

Laura...you had to say it didnt you!! Im OUT lol. Its official...my month is over :(

IS it ok if I stick around and chat with you lovely ladies tho? :)

Dont worry about the bfns ladies. When I originally got my first bfp i was 16 or 17dpo I think.

Youll get bfps soon! x

NOooooo! I'm so sorry that you're out Sarah :( Nothing anybody says ever helps, so I am just going to say that I understand.

Laura - I am going to hold off on testing until x-mas day as well, but it is going to kill me to not test tomorrow morning as I have so many cheapie tests under my sink just begging to be peed on! That is if AF doesn't show...she is due to visit tomorrow afterall...a most UNWELCOMED GUEST!

XoXo Baby Dust

Oh no Sarah I'm sorry too :cry: next month it is ;-)

I could be out too :-/ we literally just BDd (we always lie there for about half hour after) but when I got up and went too pee, it was a ill bit bloody when I wipped, so I inserted my finger and nothing :shrug: so we'll see what tonight/tomorrow brings!

Not holding my breath now tho xx

Thats just from the sex babe. Dont worry about that!!

That's what I thought :) always nice to hear someone else say it tho :winkwink:

That witch is a bitch :-( sorry to hear hun :-(

That's down to two of us now :-( I've kinda got a feeling we'll all catch at the same time/month!

FXed it won't be long and I'm gonna keep posting/chatting here as long as you ladies will listen and I hope you keep us updated on things too :)

Ok...no AF yet...BFN this morning...again...:(

I keep going to the bathroom to pee, and each time I dread the wipe, bc i just feel like af is lurking around the corner.

Ugh....

Laura...we have to keep the faith. Those damn cramps I had a few days ago were no joke...Hopefully we didnt suffer in vain.

FX'd - P.S. I bought three books last night, Ina May's, WTEWYE, and Taking Charge of Your Fertility, plus some pure organic lavendar oil and Ocean's MoM DHA pills.

Same here no AF and another BFN today!

My cramps have lasted for a week now which is not at all normal and my boobs are really tender which I only get for a day or so normally, not a week.

It'd just be nice to know for def either way, all this waiting is driving me nuts!

If I don't get my BFP this month I'm off to the docs to get some answers and make sure everything's ok, also goin to start charting my temps this month.

FXed we won't have to wait much longer now I'm gettin rather impatient!

Xx

Well im officially out this month :-( no Christmas BFP for me :-( docs in the new year I think to make sure everything's ok and a thermometer to temp!! Xx

Still no AF and a confusing BFN this morning...I woke up early, groggy and needing to pee, so I took the time to do a test, I waited maybe 2 minutes, but I was so tired I just left it thinking that it is negative...looked at it 2 hours later and it had a faint, thin line where the positive should be...I'm thinking that it's an evap...I really hope it is the start of a BFP. FXed.

I am so sorry that you are out Laura...it's always heartbreaking. good luck at the doctor's office...i personally hate them...they are always dismissive.

Woohoo hope it is hunni, we need one BFP!

I'm glad I know either way know tho, I can start the new year fresh and start TTC properly, charting etc, get checked out and take things from there, they're not very good over here but I'm going to do whatever it takes to get at least a blood test! I had to come off the pill 2 years ago as boobs haven't grown since I was 13, do pretty much non existent, a blood test showed my hormones were also pretty non existent, after three months they came back up but my prolactin was then raised, another baseline test later it had risen again. Which lead to a scan and internal ultrasound, which showed nothing and I was allowed back on the pill.

Hopefully with my history they'll do something for me!

FXed for you hunni and keep us posted! Xx

Everything is still the same...no AF, no BFP...Talked to little sister who is now 4 weeks pregnant...excited for her...impatient for me.

Fxed

No AF...BFN with FMU. CM is watery to creamy (TMI). If this isn't my month, then it will be my longest cycle ever. I'm very hopeful.

I am out, AF got me on Friday so it looks like the test was a faulty. But this month I am trying Evening Primrose oil and BF every other day :) I have started already so fingers crossed :)

Awww...sorry to see that I have friends joining me back waiting to ovulate :( Big hugs to those that saw the witch over christmas.

And hoping the witch away for those that dont have it yet!

Hun..if I were you and youre going to go to the docs in the new year - lie. If you tell them youve been trying for 6 months im fairly sure they will sendyou off and tell you to come back. Most docs wont do anything till atleast a year to 18 months, since its fairly common to take up to 18 months to fall.

Hope you all had a good christmas! Sorry ive been so afk but been busy time...am back to annoy you all!

And Im firmly stuck to this thread as long as youre all still here keeping me company! We can turn it into a group! :D xxxxx

I was due my af anytime between 25th an 29th. My cycles are never the same length. Had bfns all through the last week and haven't bothered to test today. Had some pink spotting yesterday and thought af would be here when I woke but it wasn't. Had some pale brown spotting this Morning but still no af. Just wish the witch would arrive so I can get on with it. Husband has booked to come
Home over my next fertile window and just hope the dates don't alter too much with the witch taking her time !! Is nothing straight forward in the world of baby making? And to think we try so hard not to get pregnant and when you want to it seems impossible! X x

Baby dust to all x x :dust::dust:

If the wicked witch gets me (FXed she doesn't) I will be trying EPO and temping next cycle...plus yoga and relaxation routines.

Status update: So, I have a feeling that I am pregnant, I know that I may just be crazy, but I really feel positive about it. I wokeup this morning and took a test, BFN within 2 minutes, but later it looked like a BfaintPositive, the only reason why I think this means something is because I am 8dpo and all of my other recent pink dye test "evaps with or withour color" were just tiny skinny lines, this was thick like the control line - just very faint but DEF there. I had a absolutely HORRIBLE dream in the early morning when I went back to sleep...so horrible that the dreadful feeling lingered with me until leaving for work...hoping that is the work of preggo hormones making room in my system.

Here's to being 5 days late...for the first time ever...FXed.

Thanks for the advice Sarah, I'll consider lieing lol

Teena I really hope it's aBFP for you, FXed!

What does evening primrose oil do? :blush:

We could always start the new year with a load of BFPs! Like I said before I reckon we'll all catch at the same time! Oh and I'll not go back onto hormonal birth control until we have all the I'll sprigs we want, I'm not going through this each time we want to conceive!

Callin the docs in the morning so will keep everyone updated!

Hope AF weren't too nasty you ladies this month and :dust: to everyone :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->