We're all in this together!

Thanks Laura! I hope it's BFP for me too! Also, EPO helps with improving the quality and fertility of cervical mucus...which I think I need help with since I only ever get watery CM during fertile times, never the EWCM that is stretchy. I used to before i started taking BCPs...I hate them! Who knew that the Pill really screws you up for a while. Honestly, looking back, I don't believe that I ovulated the 1st 2 cycles ttc and if it weren't for this super late +opk, I wouldn't have even known!

Anyhow, defo lie to the doctors, because they can be such tools and dismissive.

FX for a good outcome for us all.

Yh keep us updated, so hoping you get your BFP!

Hopefully by this time next year we'll be talking Bout our lil ones! Xx

BFN x 2 with fmu using a FRER and a Dollar General test...UGH! I am 9dpo (according to my positive opk followed by killer cramps for two days) we BD'd the day before the positive opk and 2 days after, which isn't a whole lot during my fertile window, but it only takes once, right?! Trying to stay calm and positive. P.S. Still no AF.

Maybe symptoms today:

Dead tired!
A bit queasy after morning bowl of granola, milk, and fresh berries (lasted about 1 hour after meal)
Shooting pain in left BB that last a minute or so (OUCH!)
Gassy
BLOATED
Icky taste in my mouth for the last 2 days despite brushing, rinsing and gum (non-metallic)
VIVID DREAMS

That's it...FX'd

P.S. Laura, don't be sad, this is going to be your cycle, I just know it!

All sounds promising hun!

I've bought evening primrose oil and a digital thermometer today so I'm gonna wait and see what happens this month and take things from there before goin docs, else I think they'll just tell me to loose weight and my partner to stop smoking, both of which will be happening anyway.

I am however currently in the car with my mum and sister in law who is going in about midwife appointments and scans etc, makes me feel like crying! But hey fingers crossed this is our month!

I so hope you get your BFP I know how hard things are with regards to your sister, it's so nice having someone in pretty much exactly the same situation as me!

Good luck hunni :) FXed xxx

Ok so i temped when I woke up (9:30am) very late for me :blush: and I got 36.1c, today is CD6 and I'll take my EPO when I take the rest of my vits. AF is still here but I'm hoping today will be the last day, so is my OH no BD over Christmas is no fun! Lol

How are all you guys doing? Xx

I'm doing ok...but get this, I test this morning using my LAST FRER and the damn thing was invalid! Not kidding, it didn't show even a control line, just NOTHING! I know I peed enough, but the damn thing just didn't do anything! UGH. So I took a Dollar General test with a splash of smu and BFN!!!!!! As always. Hmph...

On the positive side maybe symptoms from last night:
BLOATED
GASSY
achey
SOOO TIRED - dragged myself to the gym and felt half dead the entire time
Cranky!
NO LIBIDO (very unusual for me)

As for today, nothing much, aside from being tired and bloated. However these nurses that I work with said that I look like I am pregnant by my "walk and glow" (no clue what this means) and then one insisted that I allow her to hug me (she's a rather large woman) and while she was hugging me she said, "just lemme hold you until the Holy Ghost say to let you go" then she said something in "tongues" and squeezed tight before she looked into my eyes and said, "now you have a wonderful new year."

It was intense...LoL. I am not religious, but I believe in a higher power, and I appreciate prayers being sent my way, so this was a welcomed experience.

FX'd

P.S. Laura, I am so glad that you are relaxed today. Temping will def help you and so will the EPO. I just KNOW IT!

Aww thanks hunni, I'm the same not religious but believe in something. It is kinda a warming feeling to have prayers said for you.

Of your not preggers your body def thinks you are!!
My body did that the month after I came of BCP to the point where I got a faint positive followed by a BFN 3days later and AF the following week. Your symptoms are a lot stronger than mine were tho so FXed for you :)

I kinda feel a lot more positive about it all ATM probs won't last long though! My mum thinks I should go the docs and have a chat so might book in for next week if I can get an apt cause they're far and few between with our docs!

But hey soon we will all get our BFPs :)) I have a good feeling about us all xx

Tell em youve been trying 12 months plus and see what they do :D Atleast youve gotten your foot in the door that way!

Hope you get that bfp tomorrow. Still, youre testing early so dont let bfns get you down. I didnt test positive till a good few days after af was late when I was preggo with my angel :D

L = Temping will really help you get a feel for what your body is doing. I do it every day auto pilot now :D

AFM....im now CD8 and since I sometimes ovulate on CD13, i guess that means im back in my potential fertile window! Time to start bding like a mad woman :p

Hugs to all! Sorry ive been semi afk..been plagued by terrible headaches and so had a lot of time in bed

xx

I have just finished reading a book that I know I will treasure for the rest of my life...I wanted to share it with you all...it's called, "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth." EVERY WOMAN NEEDS TO READ THIS!

Other than my sister in law getting me down every time I see her I feel pretty positive ATM, had a good chat with my mum this morning and it turns out shes starting to see my SIL for who she really is and my brother is worried about me and it hurts him that we're not PG yet. I never knew he actually cared about me this much!

So as it's the weekend I'm going to call the docs Monday and get an apt ASAP so if the do decide to do tests they can do them at the right time or whatever.

Sarah I hope your ok hun, go the docs yourself if they carry on! You need to make sure your tiptop for when you get your BFP ;-)

I was thinking earlier (it hurt!) and we know about each others sex lives, periods, feelings and pretty intimate stuff but not actually all thatich about each other as a person. So seeing as in hoping we'll stick together through thick and thin I thought we could share some stuff about ourselves? What do you guys think? Xx

I have just finished reading a book that I know I will treasure for the rest of my life...I wanted to share it with you all...it's called, "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth." EVERY WOMAN NEEDS TO READ THIS!

Ooooo I'll have a look at downloading it ;-) xx

I have no probs with that, infact id love too!

Back in the really early stages of this year I made a thread about being out but not down about it (pma) and we ended up turning into a group where I made some treasured friends. Some drama started from someone who joined the group afterwards and so I had it closed down, but stayed in very close contact with the original members.

Its such a great thing, to meet people through here that you can stay in touch with and really get to know.

Id be honoured to get to know you ladies more :) Ill write up some stuff in the am when hopefully im less zombied and my eyes a bit more open!! x

That's what I was thinking, ill write something tomorrow while the oh is out lol

It's such a shame when people make a thread go wrong :-( I've seen it happen too often on a reptile forum to the point where I literally post if I really need advice or know the people in the thread!

More on the reps tomorrow ;-) good night ladies xx

so i thought i might aswell get up and tell you about me while the OH's sleeping!
Me!
Height: 5"5ish
weight: fat!! (clothes size 16-18)
hobies: baking, spending time with my animals (6yr old rhodesian rigdeback called Cassie cross, 18month old staffy - Bella, 2nd half yr old yemen chameleon - Darwin, 18month old crested gecko - frankie, 7month old bearded dragon - Leya, R.I.P Riff-Raff - 2yrold crested gecko) spending time with my fiance.

OH!
Height: not far off 6ft!
weight: 56k at last gym visit 6months ago! so now slightly less!!
hobbies: football, pub with the lads occasionally, technology, mainly originating from Apple! and of course spending time with me ;)

we went on our first date on 31st July 2010, and have saw each other pretty much everyday ever since! at my Godson's christening in October 2010 he suggested we started to look for our own place to rent in the new year, i was stunned as he hadn't even told me he loved me at this point, i had told him but he'd not said it back. in my mind i thought well yes ok but only if you've said those three little words by then, but also by him saying this i knew that he must do. christmas 2010 he stopped at my mine/parents house, we woke up early to open our presents with each other my last one was a great big box as i opened it a balloon popped out which said i love you on it, then he gave me my christmas card and he'd wrote the most romantic things int and simply said 'do you know how hard it is for me to not tell you i love?!' :blush:

in January we found a house to rent, only a little 2bed, but after a couple of months we started to grow out of it. we decided to start TTC in june after my Uncles wedding in Venice (posh i know!!) and had a faint positive the first month we started TTC followed by a BFN and my period a week later. unfortunately the week before we went to Venice the company my partner worked for (Focus DIY) went into administration and he was made redundant shortly afterwards. even now he is still on the agency as its it ni on impossibly to get a job here atm.

July this year we went on holiday to my Nan's caravan in the New Forest during my works shutdown and on 31st (one year after our first date) i got up and got showered and ready to go out, after he had gotten up and showered we were sat on the sofa deciding what to do that day when he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a ring box saying well i was going to ask you to marry me i burst into tears said yes and cant quite remember the rest of the morning!! later that week we decided it would be wise to move back in with my parents providing they'd have us so that we could start saving for a mortgage, we gave ourselves 12 months or however long we had once we were expecting.

at the end of November my Grandma took ill and passed away a week later (2nd December), this was a complete shock to us as although she was 94 she was still active and living on her own. it still hasn't sunk in! a couple of weeks before this we found out my SIL to be was pregnant, this completely shattered me and i almost gave up TTC. she hurts me every time she's here saying she hates the baby because she's getting stretch marks and that my brother raped her and she had nothing to do with it (trying to be comical but offending my mum every time)
so here we are now living with my parents desperate to move out and get our own place, seeing a mortgage advisor in the new year to see what he can do for us and hoping that 2012 is less eventful and brings us a house and sticky bean!

my brother is getting married on 24th March 2012 in Newcastle (where his fiance is from) and i intend to loose loads of weight by then so that i'm not the fattest person in a dress (i am overweight, and am scared to weigh myself until all the Christmas food has gone!!!)

i guess the only other thing to know about me is i have 7 tattoos :shock: and love my fiance (Simon) more than anything in the world, i cant imagine not being with him and cant wait to make him a daddy :happydance:

i think thats pretty much it other than my brief medical histroy in an earlier post (no hormones - off the pill - hormones returned within three months - prolactin raised - scan and internal scan to check ovaries are ok - results all clear - check for poss tumour on hormone gland whose name i cant remember :blush: - all clear in August 2010)

thats me :blush:

oh and my dream is to open a vintage cafe serving cream teas, cakes, etc and calling it Flossy's Fancies after my late Grandma :') xx

BFN x2 this morning...currently 11dpo and a full 7 days late for my would be period. Totally losing hope...No sign of AF but my CM has changed to being white/creamy and (internally) abundant.

About Me! P.S. GREAT IDEA LAURA! I loved your bio, your OH sounds like a doll!

Me
Height: 5ft2
weight: FAT!! (clothes size 12-16...I have a big butt with huge thighs and hips, oh, and fake E cup boobs lol)
Hobbies: WORKING (I work in government at a hospital in an Administrative role and I LOVE IT), hanging out with my husband and our little cat Jita, working out (work out 5-6 days a week, sometimes twice a day, but I am still a fatass), painting (just started, it's fun and a good stress relief), EXTREME COUPONING (I love saving a ton of money and getting free stuff), cooking, and reading/watching/interacting with baby animals (I love them sooo)!

DH
Height: 5Ft8
weight: 205 (pure muscle, he is a body builder *hot*)
hobbies: Yankees baseball, the gym, me and the cat!

We've been married since March 2010, met online, had an awful first date (loooong sordid story). Been TTC since September 28, 2011, he wants a baby just as bad as I do; though, he has no concept of the TTC process, he just knows that it involves sex! He says that one of our bathrooms looks like a damn science experiment bc of all of the pee sticks, cups, and droppers!

I was born and raised in southern California, moved to Colorado when I was 18, met my husband at 22, got married, moved to South Carolina (ugh, the worst place ever) in June 2010. The move was the hardest thing that I have ever done to date, but being together is worth it. He is in the Army, an Infantryman, currently serving as a Drill Sergeant (looong hours away from home).

We are pretty boring people, but we have a ton of fun together, cuddling and laughing about silly things. On a superficial note - DH is super effing hot! Blonde hair, blue eyes, HOT.

That's all...

Our baby names:

Gehrig Cesar
Dionna

I really do hope you receive BFP this month. I understand how crushing it is to find that blasted AF has snuck up on you xx. Keep trying darling you will get there, plenty of well wishes for the future
Blessed be

This must really suck now! 7days late and still bfns :-( I feel so sorry for you hun, fingers crossed you won't have to wait too much longer to find out either way xx

As for your bio, nice to meet you ;-) your fella sounds lovely too xx

BFN AGAIN, using FMU. Officially 12dpo and 8 days late for would be AF. At least I have found out that I have a good LP of at least 12 days. If this cycle ends in AF then at least I have ruled out a LP defect.

A bit blue today...

Laura - how's the house hunting going? Have you narrowed down your ideal location for living? Oh yeah, do you use FF?

I find waiting so hard you must be going out of your mind! I thought I was a week late this time but when I wrote down the dates and lengths of my cycles I realised just how unpredictable they've been so sef time for the docs!

I've got a good feeling about you though ;-)

We want to stay close to our families but houses in our price range are horrible ex council (sounds snobby but the estates are rough still) so its a case of dropping on to a good buy here. We're hoping to meet with the mortgage advisor next week but as my OH is still on agency work we're not hopeful, as long as we have our own place by the time im due to give birth (when it happens!) I don't really mind. It's bad enough for my folks having all the animals here let alone a baby, they'd love it though lol

I do keep seeing houses then them being snatched up straight away. We'll get something though ;-) xx

i am also a reptile fanatic and know just what you mean about posting,it turns into a witch hunt sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->