We're all in this together!

Spotting has started again tonight so I'm just waiting on my temp to fall tomorrow with af in the morning.. :(

Pink/red or brown spotting?

Let us know the verdict hun! X

SARAH!!!!

Ive got a pic I really need you opinion on lol thank you please :) xx

welcome to the thread!! The chart looks really promising so dont call yourself out yet! Spotting is very normal :) Keep us updated and glad to have you with us!

WOOT for pictures Laura! Do you need some guidance chickadee on how to get it up here or want to send it to email?

Oh noes on the poor Lizzy :( Will it need to go to the vet? LOL at your dog, sounds like the springer we have. He eats everything in sight. Hes had so many emergency surguries for the random things he manages to eat. Remote controls, a 13inch choker chain, pegs, glasses, metal, You name it hes had it.

URGH im so fed up of the 2WW already! I was working really hard to not symptom spot this month but already failing! Talk some sense to me chick!! xx

Either guidance on how to upload or I can email you, I can email it quicker lol

Oh my that's not good! Lol typical springer tho, my nan used to have them! Our other dog ate £200 worth of jewellery once lol Hopefully Darwin will be alright, his eye was open this morning!

Stop thinking, put some music on or a DVD and relax or walk the dog or find some of making the days pass really quickly, look at it this way it only seems like yesterday we were moaning about AF arriving now your back in the tww!! Plus you might not have symptoms lol

I feel really weird today keep goin lightheaded and kinda feel like my body isn't my own :-/ xx

Dizzyness is a good sign!!

I took your advice and made myself a beany hat for the bad weather and now making me a new scarf to match :) After that..gloves and im all set! It was a welcomed distraction. Plus, Ive randomly developed toothache and thats definitely zapping my attention!

I have a big fear of the dentist chair. I know this tooth needs assistance/yanking, but Im suffering rather than face the fact and go lol. How stupid we can be sometimes. Maybe I should just conceed and face it!

YAY that lizzy is feeling a bit better! Must be harder with reptiles to really know whats going on. Matt and I keep seeing lizzys at the petshop and wed love one but have no idea how to take care of it and dont want to be one of those ignorant pet owners who fucks it up! I think ill be safer with a dog lol.

Hows things going over there today ladies??

OH! email me at [email protected] and Ill upload it!

xx

Woohoo for the distraction :)

Ouch toothache is nasty! Let's make a pack, I'll go the docs if you go the dentist ;-)

His eye was shut again last night :-( go for it and get one! Some are dead easy to look after, saying that I've had one die and another poorly in the space of a month! :-( I love my bearded dragon, she's awesome!

I remembered how to upload so here goes!

OPK from yesterday morning........
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/photo.jpg

And today's.....
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/photo-1.jpg

What you think? Positive or negative? Xx

Hmmm...Im not an opk expert but it looks like todays is less positive than yesterday. How are you doing them?

When I tried them I took some advice from some ladies that were doing them every cycle :) They told me to use second morning urine, with 4 hours between. Apparently early afternoon is a good time to do it :D Then when you see the surge starting to build, start doing one at night time too. That way youll know for suer when youve caught the surge going up, and then coming down :D

Id say test again later on and see what the line does! These opks are an art form one I never managed to master!!

YAY for being in/bout to be in 2ww!!!

How you ladies doing today?

Im in super stress mode. Ive hit that half way depression line now. That point where you think youve failed again. Trying to stop thinking about it but finding it tough. Time to make my scarf to match my new hat I learned to make yesterday!

DEAL on the docs/dentist! Im going to call monday and try and get in.

xx

I do them first urine and when I get home from work at 6 after 3-4hours between wees! Lol I just really really hope I did/have/am oving.

I feel a little down about it today too, knowing we've almost done as much as we can for the month :-( its disheartening to think another month is almost over and no BFP :-(

I'm gonna start my scrapbook for my grandma's recipe book that I got when she passed away tonight so hopefully that'll take my mind of it all. I'm gonna try so hard not to think about it until after AF is due, doubt it'll happen tho!!

I feel deflated!! :-(

I'm gonna call the docs on 30th and go when I'm off I think.

I hate feeling like I've failed to do the most natural thing for a woman and why her body is designed for yet again :'(

Big hugs to you hunni xx

Its not easy :( I feel everything you said in your post. I guess we just need to learn to not be so hard on ourselves. I know its going to happen we just wish that we had a crystal ball to see as to when!

I suppose we should try and think about how in the grand scheme of things, we are still in the normal range of how long it takes. That nothing is wrong with us, and that our special little beany is just making sure its super strong!

Distraction is definitely the way to go. I think the first week of the 2ww is fine but...hititng this second part is definitely where it gets tough!

Are you a poas addict? :D

I guess your opk tonight will tell us much then! Looks like youre ripe though! GOGOGO!! :D xxxx

We def need to learn not to be so hard on ourselves but when it's something you wan tos badly it not easy.

I am a bit of an addict lol I need to get some more cheap pg tests so I can do it when I wish lol Makes waiting easier lol

And fingers crossed tonight's OPK will be good news! I need some good news!! Xx

I bet its good news!!

I was buying mine from ebay. I got so bad at one point through that Id do another in the afternoon just on the offchance the one I did in the morning was a dud lol. And If i didnt like how the dye crossed over Id dip another! Its definitely been harder so far knowing that I dont have many tests lying around. That one test is definitely going to start burning a hole in my brain though the closer I get!

Right lady!!

We need to pull our heads out of this black hole and think positive!! Each month is a month closer to getting our sticky beans! No matter how longs it takes we are another day closer each day that goes by!

We will be mommies it's just a case of when :) and the longer it takes the more time we have to plan for our beans coming ;-) xx

Haha is that a reminder to yourself to buy more tests or a gentle nudge to order some? LOL!

Im trying soooo damn hard to not think about testing this cycle...I think youre going to be my downfall!

I know youre right honey. Every part of me screams back at you that I agree! Finding it hard today to emotional committ to it though lol. Ive definitely hit those mid LP doldrums lol.

Haha to both of us ;-)

I find testing helps tho cause I know where i stand and aren't just sitting hoping and wondering!

I know I have ups and downs about it all by the hour!! I swear I've got bi-polar! Or just bloody good fiancé ands friends (including here) that pull me back up :) cx

This evenings test!
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/photo-3.jpg

Now I have a serious case of the Line Eye....so....youre still in the window? :D I suck so bad with lineye and cant decide from your piccies lol. But still looks like youre in the surge right?

Hmm..Im having to go out tomorrow and will be near a superdrug...I promised myself no more tests...youre making it hard for me to keep my cool about walking by with no test bought!

xx

Well it does but it's so confusing cause the packet reckons unless the line is as dark as the control it's negative?!?! So who knows!! I'm gonna keep doin them and taking pics, probs won't upload tho! And see if it gets darker.

Just think how expensive they are! Cheaper on eBay lol but don't do it!! Be good! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->