• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

We're coming to an end after 17 months (almost)

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
I am in agony when LO feeds. My nipples are red, cracked and sore (despite lashing lansinoh on). LO seems to get milk out as I can hear him drinking, but usually I'd be engorged by now, and there is nothing in my boobs! :(

I wanted him to self wean, but he is being forced to stop by my body! He asks for booboo, and I hate not giving it to him!!

I am in tears, I just feel like I have failed him (silly I know) but I do! :cry:

I did think I am pregnant as I had what looks like a implantation bleed, but it's lasted 4 days now...that's just AF, right?

:hugs:

I can totally relate as I wanted lo to self wean too but we have to stop for medical reasons.

From what I hear it is harder on us than on them!

More :hugs:

That does sound like AF chicky but you never know :hugs:

And you have NOT failed him, 17 months is fantastic xx

That does sound like AF chicky but you never know :hugs:

And you have NOT failed him, 17 months is fantastic xx

I do know that, deep down, I know it's an amazing time, but I wanted him to be the one to choose!!

I'm going to test on the 16th and if :bfn: again on the 29th lol, if no :bfp: then I know it is deffo AF!!

could your supply not just have dropped with period? mine did when i had a period when LO was 4 months. 17 months is fantastic! x

I really don't think so, when he feeds he makes this face like there isn't anything there and he sucks so hard!! I have tried to express, and normally I can get some out,but there is nothing! My boobs are so empty, I can just feel it!! I'm trying to get him on cows milk at night now, but he just wants me!! (We are trying for another though, so getting him sleeping through and in his own bed about now is going to be handy mind!)

I'm saying to him that he is a big boy and mummies milk is only for small boys, and he gets big boy milk from a bottle instead, but he just wants mummy milk (booboos)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"