We're having a baby girl!!!

MaybeP

Reaction score
She was absolutely amazing and right after I went to the bathroom had her legs open wide for momma :) Definitely not a boy! I have known from when I got my positive, OH said he knew too but for awhile he was saying boy - but I think that was wishful thinking ahaha although he did say he was really hoping for boy but when she said girl he just thought to himself thats perfect.

I couldn't be happier right now, I just want to get everything ready! If only I weren't so sick but hopefully by Monday I'll be better and can get a start :)

aww thats lovely i had my gender scan today as well its just amazing everytime you see them isnt it (i am team blue i found out)

aww thats lovely i had my gender scan today as well its just amazing everytime you see them isnt it (i am team blue i found out)

CONGRATS! its so amazing, you must be so happy, I'm sure your OH too lol. I'm just smiling from ear to ear :)

Congratulations!!! I am also team pink!

Congratulations on team pink. I've had the same feeling from conception too. Will have to wait til April to see if my instinct is right. Unless we decide to ask at the scan next week....so tempting. Lol

Congratulations! My OH also wanted a boy but when they said girl he had this big grin on his face, he couldn't stop smiling. Yay team :pink: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->