were over :(

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
omg i cant believe it! OH and i have finished :( it has been hard this since i found out i was preg well since the hormones have kicked in, i jst dont want him any were near me or even kissing me and he doesnt like it wich i understand, but he has a go at me for it, we argue so much, i have bad trust issues too and hes the same, i went to my friends house yesterday for the 1st time in like 6 weeks due to m/s and coz i dont wear my engagement ring in the house coz it has sharp corners on it and scratches me i forgot to put it on as i was leaving and he kicked a big stink up suggesting i didnt wear ot coz i didnt want ppl to see it :( why wud i do this when every1 knows we are engaged :(

single mumville here i come

Aww ss hun :hugs: ive taken mine of cos my hands started to to swell up and got the same of my OH. Sure use will work things out. I was the same not wanting him near me but we worked through it as im sure use will xxx

Awww :hugs:

Obviously I dont know your situation...

But I am sure you guys could talk and try to sort some of your feelings out? I am exactly the same not wanting my OH near me, he gets all hurt by this. Maybe he doesnt realise what you are going through with hormones and ms etc etc and getting him to read about it might make him feel a bit better that its not just you its something that happens to many women when preggo??

Hoping you guys sort something out.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

so sry2hear this hun, u av the bnb girls 4 support, n friends n family?

Aww im sorry to hear that i hope you two can sort things out

I am sorry to hear that hun :hugs: xx Hope you are ok xx

:hugs:Aw I hope you both work it out.
You aren't alone in that you want to be left alone.
I have been like it too with hubby,he knows the drill now :)

You have all of us here if you need to vent,cry,unload :hug::hug::hug:

awww... hon. Try not to worry too much. It sounds like a misunderstanding. Really hope the two of you can talk it out. maybe get him to come to the scan with you? might help him to feel more a part of the pregnancy. :hugs:

aww hun dont do anything drastic, you have double the hormones going on than the res of us :) If hes a good one he will step back for a bit and im sure the better you feel the closer these babies will bring you together..
Whatever the outcome just dont worry to much for now just focus on ur miracles and we are all here if u need advice or to get stuff of ur chest! hugs xx

Sorry to hear things aren't too great. Maybe some space and you can sort things out. x

you dont need this at this time in pregnancy, or any of it after that. have a talk see if you can work things out. Stressful enough all the horones and stress without adding that to it.

poor you sorry to hear this, i am sure you will work things out when he calms down . your not on your own in how you feel, i dont really want oh near me either, maybe he is getting paronoid you dont need him now you have the babes to think of, thats what my oh thought the first time.
you know were we all are if you need us.

:hug::hug::hug:

im so sorry, i hope your ok, try not to be too upset, were all here for you xxxxxxxxx

Aw Hunni i'm sorry to hear you've split up with ur partner.. but don't be so sure it's over just yet! A good relationship has its ups and downs and you need to sit down and work it out together, and you'll probably come out even stronger for it!! I didn't realise i was 5 weeks pregnant when i broke up with my partner.. it all ended very badly. I was hormonal, and just assumed that i was falling out of love with him. I thought, i don't fancy him anymore, i don't love him, we don't get on. Things arent the same as they were when we first got together! and as soon as i found out i was pregnant it all made sense. We sat down and talked about my hormones and agreed he had to start being more understanding and that i had to realise that sometimes im not angry at him, im just venting at the wrong person.
You were engaged to your guy right? Thats got to mean something! Obviously hes paranoid you taking off your ring means something, when it doesnt. Men get insecure too. And he probably has reason if youre going off him recently, but he just doesnt realise how much pregnancy has a part to play. You really need to talk to him. Don't let something magical go to waste. I'm sure being in a loving relationship with the odd hiccup is better than being a single mum who feels lonely and constantly worn out. You'll need his support.
Good luck sweetheart.
Anna Xxx

Aww hun i hope you manage to sort things out xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back