We're ready for another!!

hmusgrove

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm 23 and my hubby is 24. We have a 5 year old (almost 6) going into kindergarten this year. We think it's time for him to be a big brother and we've decided to start trying. I'm in my last year of college. I'll be starting my last semester of classes in a few days and I'll be student teaching in January (my major is Early Childhood/Special Education). I am concerned that the college will frown upon a pregnant student teacher, but I am married so I don't see why it would be a big deal. Does anyone know if they could legally tell me I can't student teach? Are they allowed to do something like that?

I also have a quick question. When my husband and I were seniors in high school I got pregnant. We weren't trying to get pregnant, but we weren't preventing it either. We didn't prevent it for quite some time, and I was honestly shocked that it took as long as it did for me to get pregnant. Do you think that this means it will take a while to get pregnant this time around?

Does anyone have any suggestions to speed up the conceiving process?

Thanks so much everyone for looking at my post and responding. I haven't been pregnant in over 6 years so I feel like it's my first time again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->