We're taking the month OFF!!!!!!!!!!

mom22boys

Reaction score
My husband and I decided that we are taking the month off! NOT that we are like full force TTC if we were we would be doing it everyday! (Which on month 1 of ttc we figured out were too old for that! LOL

I am really overweight and I am not sure I am OVing. I have gotten positive opk's. This last month I did soy (which I am thinking low estrogen is NOT my problem) I had a 46 day cycle on soy. I really think if I were to just loose some weight that my cycle would be normal (as in the past when I have lost weight it is usually 28 - 30 days)

So with this month off I think my plan is to loose some weight, get a BBT thermometer, and maybe some OPK's and see what my body does this month and then hit the TTC again in July! Which is really not a month off but I would like to see what the bbt says.

Anyway, I guess we will see how it goes in July!!!!

good luck mom22boys, were kinda NTNP at the moment more too, as im sure i havent ovulated since coming off the pill. constantly thinking about it and worrying isnt doing me any good mentally so taking it easy now for a while why i get some tests done and going to chill out and spend some quality time with the DH without having to worry about anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->