were these preg symptoms the same as the ones you lost?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After A Loss' started by missmayhem, Jan 26, 2011.

1. missmayhem

missmayhem Mummy to 2 little cuties

hello again ladies

were the early symptoms of this pregnancy the same as the ones that you lost

just curious that is all

2. cowboys angel

cowboys angel new mama & wife and ttc#2

With my first miscarriage, I didn't even know I was pregnant when I lost her. I was just over 2 months, so I couldn't tell you. I had more pressing things on my mind at that point, trying to recover from the trauma of rape.

With my second miscarriage, we suspected I was pregnant. My boobs hurt and were swollen, I was always sick, it was harsh. I was 2 months and some late. We had just decided to take a pregnancy test, and two days later (before I got a chance) I woke up bleeding very profusely and felt like I was being stabbed in the stomach.

With this pregnancy, I was only mildly sick (only two throw ups. YAY!), but was always nauseous. Smells bothered me, and certain tastes did. Only lasted til 3 month mark or so.

So I guess my answer to your question is yes, same symptoms, but FOR ME at least, they were much milder with this pregnancy, and I am now 28 weeks.

3. Aquarius24

Aquarius24 Mummy of 2 beauties!

With my mmc in sept I felt awful from the start. Extremely tired. Boobs not sore at all. No other symptoms. With the natural mc I felt very different. I had more energy, boobs tender n tired but no where near last time. I am now pregnant again n my boobs are tender n sore at times. I have a range of mild symptoms but it's still only early! I try not to compare symptoms cos to be honest I think I would get symptoms if I lost it again or not. Also they say every pregnancy is different ! X