Were You A Naughty Kid/Teenager!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So after Jos thread I figured we could have a naughty thread to see if you girls were good or bad lol

Me .... I was a BAD child right up til I was 17/18!

When I was ikkle I use to bite peoples legs at bus stops

Around the same age I use to sit in C&A cafe with Mum & Aunt spitting my orange at people through my straw

I got arrested sort of when I was 9 for fraud - too young to prosecute (sp) :blush:

I was in a couple of childrens homes from 12-16 ... I once ran away and going over fence being chased by staff fell into a big puddle & lots of mud unsure where we were going after coming out of hiding we spotted a church with a window open we went in cleaned out clothes up (2 girls 1 lad) and found choir dresses to put on :rofl: the lad had a santa suit on - erm woke up to the bizzys standing over us :blush:

One childrens home I lived in I hated and I was staying with a mate she didn't have a TV so I went up to the home one of the staff was in the staff bedroom (there was 2 only 1 had a TV) i rang the phone on my mobile she popped from bedroom 1 to bedroom 2 not shutting the door behind her (the one with the portable TV) ... i ran in grabebd TV and pegged it down the drive way with her chasing me ... she was a massive woman :rofl:

At 17 I punched a bizzy and ended up in court on my 18th birthday :blush: he was nice though and said hed accepted my apology and wouldn't like to see it go further than a warning *phew*!

Oh boy I won't go on but I cannie be the only naughty kid here :rofl:

Nope i wasnt naughty at all! When i was little i only ever had one tantrum throughout my whole childhood .. seriously!! And that was because i wanted this pair of pink trainers and they didnt have my size :blush:

I have only ever been in trouble with the police once and that was when i was 16 and i got caught for underage drinking .. well .. we gave these two girls alcohol and they were only 12 (they looked MUCH older) and one of them was on the verge of needing hospital. So me and my brother got told off for it .. not much else came of it though tbh.

I was a typical teenager being moody and so on but was never particularly naughty. I was an angel .. lmao.

I wasnt really bad either lol.

I know i was a pretty bad toddler, tantrums n sorts lol.

The worst thing i did was go see rob without telling anyone and that was when i was 16 lol.

I wasnt a Naughty Kid. But I was a brat. Disrespectful my parents and that kind of stuff. I use to get in trouble at school for Talking too much and passing notes. I Only stole one thing in my life....I was on a Girl Scouts camping trip and I stole a Key chain from the gift shop. I was so scared I was going to get caught that I hid the key chain in the camp spot and forgot where I hid it....So It stayed there...(now I wonder....is that steeling if it never left the park :rofl:)

i was bad teenager!!! my mum made me move at age 12, and tht turned my world upside down! i stole, i drank i smoked, i got arrested twice with cautions for fighting, id run away for weeks at a time...

i was bad kid lol

I was a hateful kid always in a pug as my mum called it and always bein told off. At school i was not a goody but not really naughty, i never learnt a thing though cos i was always p'ing about! I did crap in exams and ended up in a crap job sommit i always regret.
After school i used to go out an awful lot drink way too much and take drugs:blush: , i was never in trouble though would never disrespect my mum.
I soon grew up though!

I was pretty good i suppose, still am LOL
Never been in trouble with the police, never done any kind of drugs
Though my bit of naughtiness i suppose was same as most peoples, we used to go to youth club and stuff on a friday, never made it to club always hung out behind it drinking thunderbirds, 20/20 Diamond white and castaway:rofl:

I was once real drunk when i got in and fell over the couch laughing my head of, got sent to bed with an ear bashing from my mum but to this day my dad sticks up for me and says i was just really tired!!!:rofl:

Not much has changed TBH

I always arsed about in school same as you Sophie and got crap grades, and i always used to offer the biggest lads in school for a fight, i once remember getting this lad by the tie and dangling him backward over the stair well 'cos he just kept on and on at me about sumat dead stupid, but i never seemed to get in trouble for it!! so is all good :)

I was a good little girl.....pretty boring me, lol

Was a music geek, did drama and art and obv music, got good grades, was always home by curfew, didn't even swear infront of my parents til I was 20 haha, good little girl, lol

wobbles we must just be rebels lol!

Until you posted Yvanne I was tempted to remove my post LMAO

I was so bad though I'm glad I gave myself a shake and pretty much changed my whole life when I was 18.

Yeah I was pretty bad lol

Always used to skip school, go in in the morning to register then go home where my bf would be waiting for me :blush: then spend the rest of the day getting pissed, smoking and having sex :blush::blush: lol.

Ran away once, to be with the bf mentioned above :blush: mum phoned the police who found me and took me home :blush:

Got drunk so many times I can't remember, used to smoke loads.

Used to like a fight aswell now and again lol, would never start once but if they started i'd love a fight haha :blush:

I've stole a few things aswell :blush: lol

I've had a couple of joints in the past but thats the only drug i've tried there.

According to my mum - I was the little girl with the little curl!!!!!
I was an obnoxious toddler who had the biggest temper tantrums. Other than that I think I was an ok kinda kid

Sinead

i was never cheeky or gobby or rude to people. but when i reached about 13 i was very naughty in school always fighting wagging it being nasty to teachers.
drinking down entrys having sex telling mum i was at friends house when i was camping in fields
always getting arrested.
but my mum never knew any of it and still dont to this day i would never be nasty to my mum i love her loads but i like to try everything lol
when i left school i was a tart and took drugs. but i dont regret any of it
i love my past i have learnt so much.

oh yea i forgot about bunkin off lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"