were you affected by the wind?

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Me and Vicky went the trafford centre, a normally 20 minute journey home took us 2 and a half hours :shock: Luckily Ella slept all the way!

Got home and coving has flown off the roof, knocked the drain pipe down, we've lost tiles and the gate has blown off! Luckily my dads a roofer :)

Across the road coving blew off the roof onto their car dented the bonnet and smashed their windscreen! I can see there will be a few insurance claims!

We did okay, I just had to go round knocking on doors asking if anyone had seen our wheelie bin!

Cat said:
We did okay, I just had to go round knocking on doors asking if anyone had seen our wheelie bin!

hehe PMSL!

Well that wind made the news in California...Hope you are all ok.... :shock:

Wasn't affected by wind last week, but probably will be tomorrow when I have me Sunday Roast!

:lol:

LynnieH said:
I lost 3 fence panels!
Same as - all but one of our panels came down! Put them back up & this morning they are down again!

Wobbles said:
LynnieH said:
I lost 3 fence panels!
Same as - all but one of our panels came down! Put them back up & this morning they are down again!
Mine were down again this morning! Not going to replace them yet though as prices will be sky high!

Ours just slid back in :? :lol: An down again mind lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->