Were you an early tester?

ArmyOfUs

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
So I got a bfp at 10 dpo. I am now 13 dpo and the last 3 days have been dragging by. Here in Quebec Canada we don't see our doctor until at least 12 weeks. This is # 2 for us. Before # 1 I had a mc at 14 weeks. Not sure what the point of this thread is....I guess I'm worried, happy all at the same time. I want to enjoy this, but I'm having a difficult time. I don't really have much symptoms, I had breast tenderness, not so much anymore. I actually have no symptoms with #1 until the second tri. Just feel in limbo. Do you ladies feel this way?

I tested on cd 24 (I was just poas for fun!) and what was probably 10 dpo... The first week of knowing was probably the longest. My tatas got sore though, and I started getting very nauseous when I went too long without eating. But yeah, I was very surprised by the bfp, and a little unhappy tbh... But still anxious. But after the first week went by, I guess it's flown. Suddenly I'm 10 weeks already and about to have our first ultrasound tomorrow.... First tri is always so boring...

With my first i had nearly no symptoms (a heightened gag reflex was pretty much of) until I finally felt babe move. That pregnancy was an absolute drag in the beginnjng lol!

I first tested at 7dpo and got an extremely faint line, but it was a line.
Time feels like it is dragging by at a snail pace because I found out so early.
I also won't be getting my first appointment until 10 weeks (in Manitoba).

This is my fourth pregnancy, and I tested BFN at 10DPO and just got my positive this morning at 13DPO. (My app thinks I tested the first time at 9DPO and that I'm 12DPO now) but either way, my new cycle wasn't due to begin until Saturday or Sunday. All of my pregnancies have been different from one another. The first time, I didn't have any symptoms till 6 weeks. The second time, I had symptoms that disappeared at 6 weeks. The third time, I didn't even feel pregnant until I hit third Tri and my bump was always in the way. . :hugs: i just try to keep busy as much as possible (not hard with three little ones), so I'm not thinking about how worried I am.

Congratulations on your pregnancy :). The first trimester is such a drag and I can understand how your feeling because it seems so long away but try not to worry. Be thankful you don't have any symptoms although they can still come yet.

I have never followed my ovulation etc so have no idea when I ovulated in either of my pregnancies (though can probably guess lol) but with my son I didn't test until my af was 8 days late and even then it wasn't because I was late, I just had an unusual feeling in my tummy. I had no symptoms with my son until the late 2nd trimester, I was very lucky and had the perfect pregnancy. However, with this one I knew a couple of weeks before af was due because I had constant lower back ache. I tested 4 days before I was due to come on and got a very clear and dark positive. This pregnancy has been the complete opposite from my son it has been awful and I have pretty much had every symptom going :-(.

Sorry I've rambled on. I'm sure all is well with your baby. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

I tested :bfp: at 8dpo with DD but didn't get a positive with this pregnancy until 10dpo. The only symptoms I have right now are loss of appetite, tender bbs, and lots of burping lol. I had 3 recurrent miscarriages due to low progesterone before finally having a successful pregnancy. So right now I just feel like it's not real and waiting for bad news. So I totally understand how you are feeling. :hugs: :hugs:

I tested 10 and 11 dpo and had like the tiniest shadow but considered them evaps as there was no colour that I could see. Then 14dpo BAM a super strong positive!

I tested at what I thought was 10/11 dpo and got a faint positive. Didn't get a strong positive until 12/13 dpo with FRER and the line became as dark as the control at about 18-20 dpo.

I got my BFP at 12dpo and it has felt a lot longer in some ways. Especially because I have been mostly symptom free except being a little more tired and my boobs have been tender. I have recently had a few food aversions but I wouldn't go as far as to call it morning sickness since really it's just that certain foods just really don't sound appealing. I haven't just randomly felt sick all the time like I did with my son. There was one day earlier this week that I felt sick for a few hours but that was it. It's freaking me out how easy this pregnancy has been but not in a bad way anymore. I'm counting my blessing right now. I was really worried that I didn't have a lot of symptoms and kind of hoping I would have MS soon but since I have had my one morning/afternoon of nausea, I remember how awful it is and am just glad I don't have it right now. I was a lot like you at that point though. I was very paranoid until I had my ultrasound at 5+5 and there was at least a yolk sac and a gestational sac that was measuring right on track. Then I calmed down. We go back to hear the heartbeat on Monday so that will be more reassurance. I can't imagine waiting all the way until 12 weeks to have an ultrasound. I'd go crazy.

So anyway, even if you don't develop symptoms over the next few weeks, everything can still be fine. I'm seriously praying that I have one of those miracle pregnancies where you don't have MS at all. :) That would be awesome.

This is my third pregnancy. A SURPRISE for us both, cause we def weren't trying (been together only a year) but we weren't preventing either. I didn't tell til' I realized I was late. I have a set 25 day cycle so when AF didn't show I was kinda like "What's going on?!" My boobs were sore but they usually get that way around AF too. Had slight cramping but nothing like AF. At 2 days late I tested with FMU and got a BFN. Chalked it off as being late and went back to waiting for AF. After 6 days I was getting annoyed. Had my girlfriend run me some cheapies and BAM afternoon urine and 2 BFPs!!! LMP was May 16th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->