Were your TWW symptoms the same the second (or third or forth) time around?

Feline

OMG I'm a mummy!!
Reaction score
With my first baby, the only symptoms I had before I got my BFP were diarrhea for three days (ewww) and I kept smelling fish everywhere .... yes really! I'm wondering, if you are now pregnant for the second (or third or fourth) time around, did you have exactly the same TWW symptoms or not?

Have a great pregnancy lovely ladies...

Feline xx

1s I had diarreha too and a water infection days after conceiving. second moring sickness at 3 weeks, 3rd just cramping and headaches, moring sickness kicked in a 6 weeks and has been worse with each pregnancy. 13 weeks tomorrow and lost 8lbs.

This time around my symptoms were different, my first sign was severe dizziness, the doctor said I had vertigo...turns out it was the hormones increasing.

I had pretty intense cramping 1-3dpo then I woke up with a stiff neck about 7-9dpo (that was a new one for me) then headaches in the morning (also different to last time) then I had burny bbs around 10dpo. And I had a vivid bfp dream! Got my bfp a few days after that. The first time I felt it I had more symptoms (dizziness off coffee etc) than this time. Good luck!!

Oh! And a blob of snotty discharge around 7dpo! Also a new one for me. The biggest difference was I didn't have AF cramps just before I was due unlike with my first. Sending lots of baby dust your way! How many dpo are you now?

This time around (2nd pregnancy) I had *a lot* of symptoms before getting my BFP at 9DPO. Watery discharge, gas, diarrhea (ew, indeed), fatigue, weepiness/mood swings, stuffy nose, and feeling like I was coming down with either a cold or the flu.

I also had a serious case of pregnancy brain at 8DPO - despite always being extremely careful with my purse (I live in the city where anything not bolted down will get stolen) I left it sitting on the passenger seat of my car - which was parked in the street - for hours before noticing it was missing.

Baby dust to you, hope you get your BFP!

Thank you so much for your thoughts ladies...and also your lovely well-wishes!! I'm about 12 DPO. I don't think this is going to be my month this month, because I haven't had any real symptoms, but it's not over until it's over.

Good luck with your pregnancies - hope your morning sickness and everything else clears up as soon as possible!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"