Western New York State

redsunflower

Reaction score
Hello all :)

I'm due March 10 and super excited. We live about 45 minutes South of Buffalo, NY. Anyone live nearby by chance?

My husband and I both grew up in NY and in about three weeks we're moving back to Buffalo!

Do you know what hospital you will be delivering at? I'm going to deliver at Mercy Hospital on Abbot Rd in South Buffalo. Most of my girlfriends all delivered at Millard Filmore Suburban ... which is where I had initially wanted to deliver at but my obgyn doesn't deliver there.

So, you'll be about 20 weeks when you move. Wow - you have a lot going on. Do you know what doctor you will be seeing yet? How about a childbirth class (if you plan on taking one)? I heard the childbirth class at Mercy hospital isn't really all that great. I was told to look into the class that's offered at Children's hospital. Good luck with your move!

Do you know what hospital you will be delivering at? I'm going to deliver at Mercy Hospital on Abbot Rd in South Buffalo. Most of my girlfriends all delivered at Millard Filmore Suburban ... which is where I had initially wanted to deliver at but my obgyn doesn't deliver there.

So, you'll be about 20 weeks when you move. Wow - you have a lot going on. Do you know what doctor you will be seeing yet? How about a childbirth class (if you plan on taking one)? I heard the childbirth class at Mercy hospital isn't really all that great. I was told to look into the class that's offered at Children's hospital. Good luck with your move!

Sorry it took so long to respond. The move back north ate my life for several months after. Haha and by then I'd forgotten about this thread. So sorry!
I am going to be delivering at Sister's Hospital on Main St. in Buffalo since that's where my OB delivers. My OB says I could go any day now! I see you are past your due date...have you had your baby yet and if so are things going well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"