We've both got baby fever .. Looks like I may be TTC#2 soon?

xnmd1

mommmy of 1
Reaction score
So it sounds kind of crazy but heres my story ..

I met my OH six months ago. When we met he was expecting a baby with his ex who lives 6 hours away. I was skepticle about this but gave him a chance anyways.

Well I have never fallen so head over heels for someone so fast or been so in love. seriously, eveeything is perfect.

His daughter is now three weeks old and last week we went and picked up her and her older sister and had them stay with us and my son for a week. (she will now be with us 1-2 weeks a month)

Having a little baby to take care definitely gave me baby fever. My guys about to turn 3 and im missing having a baby around big time.

So on the last day that his daughter was here I was sitting on the couch with all three kids and my boyfriend looks at me and says "So I think we should start working on getting you pregnant" I was shocked but he was dead serious and has brought it up three more times in the last week because I havent really given a straight answer.

But we talked about it and we do think were pretty much ready. The only thing that makes me nervous is that he JUST had a vaby. but..

we definitely have a strong supportive relationship ..
we have all the love in the world to give..
we have enough room for a third baby.
and financially we are able to support another baby.
Plus we kind of figured we mays well have any kids close together and have it done with while were still young right?

so .. what the hell. I think this might really be happening. And all Ive been thinking about since he brought it up is how lucky I am :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->