Whacking herself in the head!!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok so this is annoying me as in I don't like it at all but Caitlins taken to getting her both hands and whacking herself in the head a few times each time shes not even gentle shes proper whacking her head.

WTF is that about - have your LOs done this? :shock:

Riley's too young, but i know when i was little i used to bang my head on a glass door... :blush: i dunno if thats any help :hugs:

Caitlyn does this already, and she wacks her head off the floor too :|

Yer Caitlins done the bang head on floor and the wall but lifting her own hands whacking herself in the head just makes me cringe. I hate it!

I don't know if it's the same but when I'm pissed off I smack my head :rofl: That's what mine does..

lilly used to whack her head against the cot bars giggling whilst she did it, thankfully she grew out of it!

Sam doesnt hit his head but he does pull his own hair :hissy:
Or he will run head 1st into the walls :dohh:

I have a friend who's 16 month old does that all the time. Both hands she smacks herself in the face! Its really upsetting her mummy! She does it often when she's done something wrong, but she also just does it randomly.

I dont know... could it just be a 'phase'?

Max just started doign this when he gets upset , its quite disturbing lol I just distracthim with a new thing or toy and he stops ..im sure its one of those things he will grow out of

Carly does it still , when she is angry or been told off, sometimes scratches her face or body too.
I just roll my eyes and mutter 'silly girl' ( only because of her age and she hates that and then will go to screaming in my face :rolleyes: rather that then hurting herself :lol:)
but anyway it should be just a stage she is going through , i would distract her with a toy or something she should stop then ;)

I just keep telling her no when she does it now ...hopefully she will stop. No idea where that came from at all! :(

Rihanna clasps her hands to gether and smacks her dummy thats in her mouth!!!! I'm thinking the same Wobbles, WTF is that all about!!! lol

x

hiya my sons started doing that to the other day he stood in front of the fire place a hit it on there then cried !!

poor thing bless him cruel i know but i did laugh !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"