What’s your preferred brand: Wondfo or easy at home?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hey ladies! I usually live by my Wondfo, but they’ve been having shopping issues in my area. Not only do I need to order them a week out now, they often get delayed. So this month I had to buy some easy at home since they came next day, and I was out of Wondfo. At first, the ratios were identical or close enough. But once I started my surge, they were quite different. Different enough than one was positive and the other negative. The easy at home is much higher than Wondfo. I’m wondering if it’s because I didn’t get the quantitative one. I know end of day ongoing it’s nbd, either would have caught the surge. But I’m not here trying to buy two brands of opks lol. So I’m curious, what do you ladies think?

85620AB9-7403-4CB2-921E-1EB2D9C147C9.jpeg 9973FEDF-E57F-4143-A4C5-24BB0B5F6E4D.jpeg

I had a similar experience with Wondfo vs another strip brand (CVS). The Wondfo seemed more sensitive, as it showed an almost positive a day earlier than the other brand. Next day it showed a strong positive and went slowly negative while the other brand only showed a strong positive for 3 full days and then blank. Im sure both were fairly accurate I just liked that wondfo seemed to pinpoint the surge better, and I’d rather be early to bd than late…

True true. That’s so interesting though! I find the cvs is more sensitive than the Wondfo, and the Wondfo was less sensitive than easy at home. Oh man the world of ttc/fam is a trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->