what 2 do now?

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
well ladies its my last shift at work tomorrow, woohoo!!! :happydance: even though I have the worst shift ever 5pm-11pm but I cant wait to get it over with :thumbup: Althought I havent worked much since Crimbo anyway so I have sorta got used 2 the boring days home alone, but yesterday I finally finished the nursery, been naggin OH about it for weeks and now its done I'm kicking myself .............

what am i gonna do for the next 4weeks?!?!?

lol im never satisfied..

xxx

DVDs! I've been catching up on all the boxsets I've been meaning to watch. :D

It's my last day at work today and Im not feeling like I expected I would.

I've been counting down to this day for ages and now it's actually here I just feel really weird.

I think it's because I've never been out of work before so it will be a huge change in routine.

Next week I'm planning on washing all our baby clothes :cloud9: and packing my hospital bag but I can't even imagine what I'll do when that's all done x

I've been counting down to this day for ages and now it's actually here I just feel really weird.

I think it's because I've never been out of work before so it will be a huge change in routine.

Next week I'm planning on washing all our baby clothes :cloud9: and packing my hospital bag but I can't even imagine what I'll do when that's all done x

ive done all of that too lol!!!

i guess its just gonna be a case of more day time TV and waiting around for bubs 2 make an apperance!!

xx

My last day is tomorrow, plans for next week are pack my bag, and make a couple of new roman blinds, one for babies room and one for bathroom and given time a cover for the filing cabinet in babies room.

Only got a couple of weeks to DD so hoping baby doesn't decide to come early.

ive done all of that too lol!!!

i guess its just gonna be a case of more day time TV and waiting around for bubs 2 make an apperance!!

xx

Lets hope they don't decide to take too long :) x

I have been SO bored since being on maternity leave and it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->