what 2 do now?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by xnewxmummyx, Jan 27, 2011.

1. xnewxmummyx

xnewxmummyx Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle

well ladies its my last shift at work tomorrow, woohoo!!! :happydance: even though I have the worst shift ever 5pm-11pm but I cant wait to get it over with :thumbup: Althought I havent worked much since Crimbo anyway so I have sorta got used 2 the boring days home alone, but yesterday I finally finished the nursery, been naggin OH about it for weeks and now its done I'm kicking myself .............

what am i gonna do for the next 4weeks?!?!?

lol im never satisfied..

xxx

2. whoops

whoops Just me and my LO

DVDs! I've been catching up on all the boxsets I've been meaning to watch. :D

3. starlight2801

starlight2801 Well-Known Member

It's my last day at work today and Im not feeling like I expected I would.

I've been counting down to this day for ages and now it's actually here I just feel really weird.

I think it's because I've never been out of work before so it will be a huge change in routine.

Next week I'm planning on washing all our baby clothes :cloud9: and packing my hospital bag but I can't even imagine what I'll do when that's all done x

4. xnewxmummyx

xnewxmummyx Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle

ive done all of that too lol!!!

i guess its just gonna be a case of more day time TV and waiting around for bubs 2 make an apperance!!

xx

5. tommyg

tommyg Mum to Smurf & TTC

My last day is tomorrow, plans for next week are pack my bag, and make a couple of new roman blinds, one for babies room and one for bathroom and given time a cover for the filing cabinet in babies room.

Only got a couple of weeks to DD so hoping baby doesn't decide to come early.

6. starlight2801

starlight2801 Well-Known Member

Lets hope they don't decide to take too long :) x

7. MarchMummy11

MarchMummy11 Guest

I have been SO bored since being on maternity leave and it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet :haha: