What a day.

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
This afternoon I had the family from hell in. They stank to high heaven, were dirty, one kids nails were black with dirt, and there behaviour was appaling, mum had no control whatsoever apart from smacking the youngest (3 yrs old), who then started screaming blue murder poor mite. I have never in 10 years lost my rag before but the kids were so badly behaved I chucked them out I just couldn't concentrate.

I think it was psychological but I spent the ret of the afternoon scratching and had to have a shower as soon as I got in.

Ohhh hun! sounds awful!

poor kids!

Sounds like you had a rough day of it!

xxx

OMG, dirty buggers!......Where do you work?

Dirty finger nails are so the worst.......Even when my finger nails aren't dirty I still clean then at least twice a day! If Chris's lil sister (5) comes around and she's got dirty hands or fingers she's at the sink being scrubbed with the nail brush!!

Ew, ew, ew, yacky discusting!! :sick:

What do you do Caroline?

Eeew! Dirty hands and nails are awful!:sick:

I'm an optician. They were the quickest sight tests ive ever done. Unfortunately the boy with learning diffs I've got to have him back for drops 'cos his concentration so poor. He had glasses 2 years ago, broke them and mum never bothered to get him some more. I politely suggested she bring him when the others are at school. Not looking forward to that day think i might phone in sick:rofl:

When i was handing over i went through list of what needed and i went and mum needs...... (and one of the girls muttered under breath.... a hysterectomy).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"