What a day...

PCOSTTC

Pregnant after Loss
Reaction score
I honestly cant believe how bad these symptoms have hit in just the last 2-3 days. Felt NOTHING for 6 weeks. I'm 6 weeks and 5 days right now and feel like im going to die! the only thing I can keep down is orange juice, I cant sleep at night but want to sleep all day, headaches galore, peeing once an hour.. and now.. A NOSEBLEED!! Ugh.

I honestly cant believe how bad these symptoms have hit in just the last 2-3 days. Felt NOTHING for 6 weeks. I'm 6 weeks and 5 days right now and feel like im going to die! the only thing I can keep down is orange juice, I cant sleep at night but want to sleep all day, headaches galore, peeing once an hour.. and now.. A NOSEBLEED!! Ugh.

Aww no that's no good, bless ya :hugs:

Agreed! Week 5/6 hit me hard and I was bad for several weeks. The start of week 9 is like a light at the end of the tunnel. The cramps and stretching pains have subsided and the MS isnt nearly as bad. I switched to a prenatal without Iron. I have gummies and take 1 with lunch and one with afternoon snack and a B6 before bed. If I forget the B6 I am miserable the next day and feeling terrible. I highly suggest trying it, it has made a world of difference for me. Hope you feel better soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->