What a day!!!

Cerellia

Reaction score
I had my last exam today, so I got up early just to be on the safe side (which was very wise). As always, I got sick on the bus but this time, the bus was in a horrible trafic jam, so that I could not get out when I needed to :blush: :wacko: . Well, most of the people around me were really helpful, especially after they heared that it's because I'm pregnant, but the bus driver was going crazy :growlmad:
I cleaned my stuff in the train station toilet but my coat and my bag were so bad that I could not wear them, anymore. So, I went without a coat (at below 0 degrees :cry: ) and with my books in a plastic bag. The exam was ok, so far, at least not much worse than I expeted.
While I was thinking how I had survived this crappy day, I slipped on the ice and fell :cry: :cry: :cry: I had scratches on my hand, my face and my knee, thank god, my belly was not hurt but I was so afraid, anyway :cry: :cry: :cry:
I went to the next doctor, I could find (which happened to be a Turkish doctor) and fortunally, they were really nice. My blood sugar was a bit low, so she gave me chocolate :flower: and did a really detailed ultrasound scan. The baby was bouncing and doing sommersaults :thumbup: and she even took the time to look at the sex. It seems to be a boy, although it is too early to be certain. :cloud9:
I'm so relieved that the baby is fine and that the stress is over, now.

aww hun, you have been through the mill! put your feet up tonight and take it easy

oh gosh that is the crappiest day hon.. rest up xxxxx

Agree with the others put your feet up and take it easy in the warmth tonight.

Thumbs up to the medics though, ultrasound & chocolate! sounds like you were treated very well.

:hugs: sounds like the day from hell but at least you got to see your lo. A tip i used when i had to use buses and they made me sick was I always carried plastic bags and if i was sick i could do it in the bag sounds horrible but the amount of times it saved me throwing up on the floor was unreal.

Thank you all. I will definitly go with the tip about the plastic bag :blush: . The doctor was :kiss: wish there were more like her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->