• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What a special day today!

1bunintheoven

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
What a special day today! :wohoo:I can't even sleep as I am so excited! We are having our 3d/4d ultrasound today in a few hours and I cant wait to finally see my baby girls little face:) :happydance:
Hooray! It feels like I have been waiting forever for this day! Makes me feel oen step closer to holding her and getting to know this special little person in my tummy!
I'll post pics when I get back!!!:happydance::happydance::wohoo: :wohoo:

YAY we had an ultrasound 2 days ago and everything looked great! Heres a picture of her.

Attachments

• caylee.jpg
    caylee.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
aww cool youllk have to stick a pic up. im really considering getting one done x

3d/4d ultrasound was AMAZING! I highly recommend it! We were able to sit and watch our beautiful baby girl live time in 3d/4d as the ultrasound tech showed us what our baby girl was up to in there! She was VERY active and we got to see her playing with her toes, smiling, frowning, rubbing face and even HICCUPING!!! I feel honoured to have my baby girl in my tummy and can't wait to hold her in my arms!!!<3

Here are some pics:cloud9:

Attachments

• PEEKABOO I SEE U_1.jpg
    PEEKABOO I SEE U_1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 17
  • PEEKABOO I SEE U_7.jpg
    PEEKABOO I SEE U_7.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 17
  • PEEKABOO I SEE U_18.jpg
    PEEKABOO I SEE U_18.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 17
  • PEEKABOO I SEE U_26.jpg
    PEEKABOO I SEE U_26.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 16
  • PEEKABOO I SEE U_42.jpg
    PEEKABOO I SEE U_42.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 15
Aww, she's a dainty little lady. But won't be when she's born hey! Lovely pictures, must have been a fab experience.

Thanks Proud Mom:) Its amazing..shes so small and yet she has stolen every inch of my heart!!

Wow the 3/4D scans are amazing! We haven't decided either way whether to have one yet but the photos really are so incredible!

Hope the scan today goes well and that you enjoy saying 'hi' to your little one!
xx

Thanks ladies! I keep finding myself being such a mush and sitting admiring her every chance I get! I love her little toes and fingers hehe

Congrats! So beautiful! I wish we didn't have so many expenses before she's born so that we could afford to get one. You are so lucky! It must have been an incredible experience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"