What a surprise!

boylovesgirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies, wow what a crazy day we have had here. My OH's sister called this morning to tell us that she is pregnant! She found out yesterday that she is 24 weeks. Definitly one of those "I didn't know I was pregnant" stories as all the HPT's came up negative, including one she did 2 weeks ago. So I am over the moon excited that my little girl is going to have a cousin close in age to play with and that I will have another mommy to spend my mat leave with doing baby things. Going to tell her all about BnB too so she can meet all the wonderful ladies on here. Kind of a pointless thread really but I am super excited!

Aww thats exciting , I love that my sisters Daughter is only 8 months older then my Daughter they already play together its Great ,

That's exciting! Congrats to your sister :flower:
My sister is pregnant aswell and due 2 days behind me so it's great knowing our babies will be close in age xx

Aww its nice having babys so close together, my brother has an 8 month old so it wil be nice them growing up together xx

Awww how lovely! My brother-in-law's partner is pregnant too. I think she is about 18 weeks or so now. I've found it to be a little strange though as she really doesn't seem to want to discuss anything to do with pregnancy or babies. It's almost like she's in denial or something. The pregnancy was planned, so that's not the issue. I guess everyone reacts differently though. I think I find it hard to understand because I could hardly contain my excitement and wanted to discuss my pregnancy with everyone (much to the irritation of some I imagine!). It is a little disappointing that I can't share my experiences with her. I hope your OH's sister is keen to share xxx

aww! omg didnt know til 24 weeks?! Lucky her!! Her wait is guna fly by!! I knew at 4 weeks and its draaaaged...

congrats to her! Will be lovely to have kids so close in age! xx

Aww thats great news hun :D Congrats to your sister.xxx

Thanks everyone, I am so looking forward to doing pregnancy and baby things with her, although she just found out so I don't want to overwhlem her too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->