What a truly lovely day....

Bee26

Mummy to Charlie bear!
Reaction score
Im having the nicest day Ive had for ageeesssss, and its only just lunchtime! Pointless thread, but i wanted to share! Ive posted the same on my facebook as Im all elated and joyful!! lol!!
What a lovely lovely start to the day...icicles hanging from the eves, lots of snow still on the ground, the paint which we did last night in the nursery(although a different colour to what we anticipated) looks fab, carol service to look forward to tonight( i think bump might enjoy a sing song, and it gets me all christmassey), and best of all..Craig was laying with his hand on my tummy and Charlie bump kicked and he felt him...!! So now I have a happy smiling and very excited fella! Happy times!

Happy Christmas girlies!!
xxx

ahhhh what a lovely post!
I had a smiliar thing yesterday, nice shopping trip with a friend, bought some lovely baby stuff and generally felt all happy and content!

Happy Christmas to you too!

Thats lovely hun. My day hasnt started so great. We got up this mornin and the gas had run out so OH went to put some more on and the meter had froze so we are now sat here with icicles hanging off our noses waiting for an engineer to come brrrrrrrrr.... lol.
Merry Christmas
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"