What about the OTHER TTW?

VictoriaIris

Reaction score
You know, they one where you have to wait two more weeks to try again?

This drives me mad! only started trying last month, and when my AF came on and I realised its another two weeks wait to try again.... arrrrgh! When I fail at something I want to have another go, like, now! Not in two weeks!
Oh well, its nearly over anyway, though I don't feel like we'l be in the mood to give it another go this month, had a lot on our plates this week, were both pretty exhausted....

I know how you feel.
Annoying that Mother Nature won't be pushed to get her a$$ in gear :wacko:

Ditto here too. Waiting, waiting, waiting...I hate waiting!

serious NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!! grrr!! i was just writing in my diary! saying how stoked i was for years and years not having my period every month! i was like ahahah to all my friends who got it and was ttoally bummed abouit it! BUT now i wish i was regular and could tell when i was ovulating..... i wish it all worked! but it just doesnt hey! lol well...... i think we need to be positive! it will happen when its supposed to happen! :) just enjoy it in the meantime! i have actually started writing a little diary! nothing too full on.. just waht i am thinknig about each day! its interesting! i write about how much my opinion on my life has changed! ive thought for years that all ive wanted is a career and all that jazz! its funny how since my partner and i have been trying, my work has just become so much less of a priority! NOW i just love spending time with him, ALL the time! i want to be with him, on the farm, building his parents house, trying to make babies! its amazing. i am blissfully happy and regardless of seeing another bfn i know its ok! it will happen! and i just need to enjoy the journey! the other thing that has made me smile is everyone on here! thanks for ALL the advice and thanks for all the laughs!!! keep you chins up ladies! its ok :) :) :) :) babyyy dust to all xo

Yup drives me mad. ESP as I Ov on day 18 so a 2.5week wait!! Boo lol

Amen, sister!

This is our first TTC cycle. I'm on CD11, three days of negative OPK's, getting antsy as heck! And I KNOW I usually ovulate late, haha... and I'm still freaking out ;)

I haven't had a "real" TWW yet, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this one's just as bad.

Same pee, different stick ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->