What activities/classes ??

flower01

Expecting Baby 3!!
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Willow and i used to do loads of classes and activities together but now shes older ive found we dont really do much.

Im signing her up for Babyballet! yay! but wanted to know what else everyone else does?

xxxxxxxxxxx

We go to Kindermusik and our local soft play centre does Toddler mornings every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Things like music time, messy time, etc. Baby Ballet sounds like a hoot, wish they had that in Glasgow! xxx

we don't do anything lol but she goes to nursery 4 days a week so does loads of things there.

We are starting tweenie dance classes in the next few weeks though, and maybe I'll take her swimming when I'm a bit thinner LOL

We go to a library reading program on Monday, a Movers and Shakers class on Tuesday, and a music class on Thursday :)

We got to a 2 hour moms n tots playgroup on a Wednesday and Swimming on a Thur :)

I work shift so getting her to a class is really hard cos i cant always go. so atm nothing.

She goes to nursery 2 days a week and I should be getting my rotas well ahead of time from now on so will be able to plan stuff to do together :)

Toddlers
Musical Minis
Swimming lessons
Rhyme time at the pool
Debutots
Messy/cooking play
Swimming

then we'll add in a trrp to the park or softplay and maybe a nuseum or national trust site

swimming lesson and tumbletots. We usually go to soft play and he has nursery 2/3 times a week too.

Was going to start tumble tots but i decided it wasnt really value for money and I could do similiar things with him in the park in the summer.
So currently looking for a group to go to as we do nothing :(

Soft play every other week!

There is a new crafty session that I heard about that I might try. And im gonna brave a toddler group in the next few weeks!

We don't do anything anymore either :cry:

However, have 2 days off this week so going to a toddlers group and rhyme time in the library yay!

Also going to look into signing him up for rugby tots so that OH can do something nice with him every week :)

I only have Wednesdays off, so we go to playgroup in the morning, then I meet up with three other mums in the afternoons for tea, cakes and playing at someone' house. DH has her two days a week and he does swimming and soft play with her. My mum has her Thursdays and they go to story time at the library. My favourite class was baby signing, but the lady who runs it went on maternity leave and they didn't replace her :( I really wish we had kept it up more at home, as I think Abigail would do more signs now if she knew them because she's trying to communicate in her own way all the time. When I am off work again on mat leave, I am going to be looking for classes where I can take her and bring a newborn along as well.

we go 2 a toddler group which is free play with the option 2 do craft, Noah isnt interested yet tho. It also has a singing bit at the end, thats mon and fri mornings. Wednesday we sometimes go to rhyme time at the libary and then I have a young parents group on fri aft, Then I go 2 the gym tues and thurs and noah goes creche so does stuff there, then we swim every other weekend. Noah likes 2 keep busy and is a bit like a dog lol, he has 2 go out at least twice a day in the morn we do an activity and then normally just a walk in the aft after his nap. xxx

We attend a surestart stay and play which is fab (going to make the most of this while it lasts!) and we go to tumble tots which Olivia loves! I really want to take her to baby ballet but all the sessions around here are over 15 miles away!

We live in a smaller town now & dont have much available - there is no toddler type groups at all. :shrug:

The only thing we have is storytime at the library which we go to. Its so good! They have the stories, sing songs, & then have an activity (which Megan is quite young for - but she gets excited about it). She is the youngest one there - most are 2-3 year olds and a few 4-5 year olds.

We have a playdate 1x a week at our house.

We will be doing more when the weather gets nicer - swimming in the community outdoor pool, etc.

We go to swimming lessons once a week but that's the only regular paid for class. On a monday I still go to by BF support group/sling meet quite often. HAve been to a few mums & tots things, rhyme time etc but not every week.

Hannah goes to her swimming lessons on a Tuesday and Gymnastics on a Wednesday. They are her main activities as I pay per term for those. Swimming is £92 a term and gymnastics is £54 a term. Her Nana takes her to Rhyme time on a Thursday morning (its free), and I might take her to soft play a couple of times a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->