What age did your baby learn to crawl?

T

Tilly

Hi all,

What age did your baby(s) learn to crawl?? bottom shuffle, etc!?

Bethanie is over 8 months now and still not crawling, I know all babies are different but it's getting me worried and making me feel like a bad mum when I read/hear about everyone elses babies crawling before then.

I put her on her front a lot, she wriggles like she is swimming.. and her legs move, but she can't seem to move. She can turn around completely on her front (swivels on her tummy), can lean against furniture with her hands for a short amount of time but doesn't seen very interested. Just now she has gone from a sitting position, to falling on her front.. does this sound promising? (been doing it more in the past few days)

Thanks for any advice.

Charlie was about 10 months I think before he even attempted it. Don't quote me on that as my memories shot it, but he's really only been crawling properly for about a month and it wasn't long before that that he'd done it for the first time. Kayleigh didn't crawl at all. She just stood up one day and walked!:wacko:

Gabriel didn't crawl til he was a year old, Alisha was around 10 months i think

Nathan was about 10/11 months when he 1st started crawling

kacy was 7 months when she started crawling, but all kids are different hun, one of my mates sons didn't start crawling until after he turned 1.

Ella was 7 months too, think she saw Kacy do and I thought Im gonna do that too lol

chloe was 11 months amelia well reckon she will be same

bex

omg i cant remember :blush: i think callum was about 7 month, but he shuffles lol, he can crawl(and walk) but shuffling is how he mainly moves lol

Cool, thanks everyone you won't believe how much this put my mind at ease! I was thinking I must be doing something wrong and my boyfriends mum always says Sonny (my bf) and his brother crawled at 6 months and I think ahh..:sad1:

Thanks all :D

Parents/in laws are brillant for that tilly. Every lo is different and do it in there own time when they are good and ready, I dispared of Gabriel ever eating lumpy food/walking/ talking, but now he eats like a gannet, always on the go and has verbal diarhea (sp).

Thanks Caroline, I always tell myself not to listen to other people but it can't be helped! im more laid back about it now, shes started pulling herself all by herself, rolling over loads, generally moving about a lot and being a nosey little chatterbox! plus shes gorgeous (although im biased) so you can't have it all at once lol. ;) :p

I never crawled at all, neither did my cousin, his daughter looks to be going the same way....some babies miss it out entirely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->