What age...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
is class as a toddler (from & to)

Wandering if there should be another board for older kids really, couple have asked me & I had suggestions at the start but I'm still clueless so pretty much up to you guys!

:D

Im guessing from when they can walk is a toddler, maybe you can have a board say 3 plus years :D so people can talk about them starting school etc ....

So when do they loose the toddler age? :oops:

LOL no idea maybe when they start school :D as there big girls and boys then :D DD1 does next april to preschool :( she wont be my little baby then she will be mummys big girl.

I'll have to think about this one LOL

So what age do they start school? 3? I'm so thick lol

Baby & toddler could be under same category?

They start full time school at 5 hun ...

xxx

Caitlin goes at 3 it depends on the time of the year you was born. cause you get pre-school aswell. I went at 3 cos of the month I was born, its weird, my friends lil boy starts this month hes 4 and my other friends lil girl started this week and shes 3. But I think it was more pre-school.

Caitlin can go to pre-school at 29mths. but I wont be sending her till after easter when she is 31 months. :o

Cat
xxxxx

I recon a 3+ section would be a good idea. Under 3 still counts as toddler IMO

yep 3+ is cool we can discuss there first days at school then etc .... :D

Cat
xxxx

Think baby & toddler could be one room?

i agree baby and toddler should be separate, because babies are a long way off from toddlers (well not REALLY, but in some things like food and such)...much easier separate i think :D

CDC seems to say that toddler is from 1-3 and 3-5 is "preschoolers"

Also kids start school at 4 in the UK but 5 in the US :) (and preschool really whatever age their parents want to start paying for it! but normally 3)

3+ sounds good but I'd count them as toddlers until they are 4. My cousin was 4 in may and starts full time school in September. He's definitely not a toddler anymore.

This is how I see things :)

Baby = 0 - 18 months
Toddler = 18 months - 3 years old
Preschooler = 3 years to 5 years old
Child = 5+

Way the crack has this come back to life. 2006? Jeepers that seems so long ago lol xx

I think from 18 months-3 years of age is a toddler

Lol, just realised this is from 2006! who brought this thread back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"