• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What am I doing wrong?

spencerspiece

Reaction score
https://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r632/privatepost50/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-12/FB637AB8-F040-475D-98C7-655F325F2256_zpsysgb6nsn.jpg

My progression never goes anywhere

I really don't see anything wrong. You look like you have a lot of LH in your system, which is a good thing, but it also makes it easy to miss your "true" positive, as in the blazing one everyone talks about. Maybe try testing multiple times a day (I find that I tend to ovulate in the middle of the night when DH is in bed... go figure)

How many times a day do you test?

I really don't see anything wrong. You look like you have a lot of LH in your system, which is a good thing, but it also makes it easy to miss your "true" positive, as in the blazing one everyone talks about. Maybe try testing multiple times a day (I find that I tend to ovulate in the middle of the night when DH is in bed... go figure)

Three times a day, 10am 4pm 10pm

Are these the only kinds of tests you've used?

Is this your first cycle using opk? It's very possible you are just O Ing earlier or later than you may think! FF had me at day 12 but really I O on day 19!!! If you are charging it might be easier to see with a temp shift, if not you may have to do what I did and just keep testing everyday 3x a day until you get your pos.

Is this your first cycle using opk? It's very possible you are just O Ing earlier or later than you may think! FF had me at day 12 but really I O on day 19!!! If you are charging it might be easier to see with a temp shift, if not you may have to do what I did and just keep testing everyday 3x a day until you get your pos.

I ovulated the day I took the pic, the top three were my tests for that day. Absolutely clear lol me and oak don't get on

I wonder if you should try a different brand of OPK? Not all brands are created equal. As long as you are holding your urine for at least 4 hours and drinking minimal liquids in that period before testing you aren't doing anything wrong! You are actually doing the right thing which is temping and charting so you know you are ovulating. I am sorry this is so frustrating for you!

I ovulated the day I took the pic, the top three were my tests for that day. Absolutely clear lol me and oak don't get on

Just curious how you know you O that day because all those test are negative? Are you using a FM?

Just curious how you know you O that day because all those test are negative? Are you using a FM?

I'm temping. Using fertility friend

Ah ok gotcha. Do you never get positives on opk? Or maybe it's just the brand. I've heard some women saying some brands they never get a positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"