• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What an amazing age!!

kirstylm

Reaction score
Well my LO is 6 months and 1 week and my god, the past week I have seen so much progress with her! Mentally and physically.

She is eating like such a good girl, never refuses ANYTHING and has got such a healthy appetite!

She's so nearly there with crawling, currently doing push ups lol (posted pici's yday) and is just so clever.

She is sleeping brilliantly again, thru from 7.30pm till 8am after the 4/5 month nightmare regression grrr!!

And yesterday she waved at nanny and put her hands up to be picked up awwww so cute!:happydance:

Sorry, bit of a pointless thread but im just loving it at the moment! Look forward to a new thing everyday, 6 months seems to be such an amazing age with progress and just interaction, she suddenly seems like a little girl!

I am one VERY VERY proud mummy at the mo!:kiss::happydance::thumbup:

Aw this is lovely :cloud9:
:) it just gets better too! Daisy is turning into a proper little character, every age I'm like 'this is my favourite age! stop growing now!' :lol:

since zakk got to 4.5 months I have had so much fun with him. He has done new stuff nearly every week. He is currently practicing rolling onto his front and tucking his knees under trying to crawl.

Only 2 weeks ago I removed the pillow from under the jumperoo and now I have to make it higher as he has grown so much.

He is still a tough crowd for making him laugh but he just loves roaming the kitchen in the walker trying to find things to scrunch in his little hands.

Its a very exciting time! There is so much to look forward to!

My DD is 7 months now and is like a different baby lately, she's become a champion at napping in her cot and she's able to stay awake for much longer without getting cranky. She's delighted with life all the time, and very very funny : ) I don't want her to stop growing though, if each new stage is more fun than the last, imagine what the next one will be like :happydance:

oh yeah, thats another thing. Shes turned from the day time cat napper to having naps for about 1-2 hrs a time! LOL!

Im thinking this is just coz shes using so much energy at the mo though.

since zakk got to 4.5 months I have had so much fun with him. He has done new stuff nearly every week. He is currently practicing rolling onto his front and tucking his knees under trying to crawl.

Only 2 weeks ago I removed the pillow from under the jumperoo and now I have to make it higher as he has grown so much.

He is still a tough crowd for making him laugh but he just loves roaming the kitchen in the walker trying to find things to scrunch in his little hands.

Its a very exciting time! There is so much to look forward to!

Ahh bless him.

Im thinking of getting a walker, what one have u got? Got a Jumperoo though and it wasnt cheap so dont wanna not use that anymore if I get a walker!

Awww clever Eva!!! Oooooh I can't wait for Amber to be able to do all these things!!! x

Awwwwww, I know what you mean. They start to develop real little personalities around this age, I'm having so much fun with my LO at the mo!

I love this age, 6-9mths is my fave bit.
All the hard work is over now and the fun begins, shame I am about to go back to work and hand all my good work over to my mum!!!
x

same here with Leyla, When my husband went to leave the room yesterday she shouted after him da da. only thing is she still isnt sleeping through. x

That's so sweet. How exciting!

My LO will be around that age when we next visit my brother. He's going to be so shocked to see her actually doing stuff!

Im with you on this!

Jess has all of a sudden turned into a little girl. BTW, we`ve got a walker and shes on the move in it now, (only happened in the last week or so) Id defo recommend one :flower:

This age is fantasic, Shes a proper little person now :cloud9: And i love it..
Amari does the raising her arms thing too, sooo cute.

Tudor Rose said:
same here with Leyla, When my husband went to leave the room yesterday she shouted after him da da. only thing is she still isnt sleeping through. x

that's sooooo sweet

my Lo is 6 months 1 week + and your completely right, they have this growth spurt and them wham they are doing everything! he started chewing and swallowing food (BLW), he can get his kness up under him (but not push his front end up on his arms yet) hes started babbling mamama and dadadada, and he plays peek-a-boo, by covering and uncovering his face with blanket/toy.

its like something just clicks into place!

I said the same thing to my mum today, I am enjoying my LO so much at the moment too, he has me in stitches all the time x

Yep have to agree with this, Amelia has turned into a right little cutie this past few weeks :cloud9: Nearly rolling, entertaining herself on the floor with her toys and putting her arms out to be lifted up, I am really loving this age :blush:

I love it too! They just grow into their own, and it kinda calms down a bit, you start getting more sleep too.
Mr. Gabriel is crawling, feeding himself select finger foods, pulling up, standing and just all kinds of stuff! I love it.

I am loking forward to the 6 months, i had so much fun with LO this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"