What are everyone's reasons for waiting?

Well we are waiting mainly till we get married! We still need to sort out moving out of our apartment into a house, but we have decided that all of that will work itself out so we are going to try a few months or so after we have gotten married.

Our reason for waiting is that I had a crash c section with my 1st in Feb this year so we want to wait at least a year( well end of Jan when my period finishes) to give my body chance to heal and give me the best shot at a vbac :)

As of Sept this year I won't be WTT anymore! I've found a donor and Now we're only waiting until I move up there!

Waiting till my OH agrees to #3 :haha: could be here a while!

I'm a teacher and I'd like the baby to be born close to summer break so that I can fame maternity leave and THEN summer break and therefore maximize my time off :D. I also want Violet to be able to nurse until 2 without my milk drying up. Because of timing, that's not likely to happen, but she should get close.

I am waiting to try for a fall baby. I have a winter, and a spring/summer baby now :)

we are waiting because....

-DH may be getting a job change soon
-waiting on DH to finish college (hopefully this year or next), he may also go for his Master's degree, which could take another 2 years or so
-we are going to finally work on renovating the house, redoing the bathrooms, bedroom, and kitchen, they are in desperate need of updating.
-we are waiting on me!! I really cannot handle more than 2 right now, I am at my mental limit, and need both my kids to be potty trained first, and both, or at least one to be in school full time first before I feel comfortable with TTC again.
-I have some health issues related to having 2 vaginal births in 2 years that need to be resolved first. I don't want to totally destroy my body, I want to give my body the time it needs to recover
-save up some money of course

Money is the reason for me.. And time.. And age.. So much! My fiance and I have been together for 4 years and we wont be getting married for another 2 years.. Well that's if 2 years is enough tine. You see, me and my fiance cant wait to have kids, so much so that we have names, and we can totally picture what they look like! But here is the part that everyone judges and says os wrong - we are only 19. But in not one of those girls who thinks its right to have kids at this age, that's why we are waiting. I'm just afraid.. I love my fiance but he is still slightly immature, and he promises we will get married in 2 years and honeymoon is dday but I'm afraid ill be waiting longer. I stumbled across this website and figured id give it a shot. I was just hoping to find people to talk to who don't judge right away because of age. And I'm sorry if this sounds pathetic and whiny, just looking for someone to talk to!
��

My reasons feel quite petty but I don't want a baby in November, December, January or February.

It seems really pedantic but it seems to be those months we struggle enough without adding another birthday, so pedantic yes... But also sensible :)

I'm a teacher and I'd like the baby to be born close to summer break so that I can fame maternity leave and THEN summer break and therefore maximize my time off :D. I also want Violet to be able to nurse until 2 without my milk drying up. Because of timing, that's not likely to happen, but she should get close.

Hi. This is also my reason. I'm a teacher too and would like to have maternity leave then summer break so WTT until May 2014. Good luck to you all!

What aren't we waiting for :haha:

Well, OH has to get home from deployment. That's kinda necessary right? When he gets home we'll be charting, so if it happens, it happens. :winkwink:

BUT, we'd ideally like to wait until we move in 2015 and OH starts his new job, we buy a house, and get married.

I'll be here for a while. :coffee:

RainbowDrop_x - As a December baby, I can tell you that having a birthday so close to Christmas SUCKS! :p

My bday is also in December on the 22nd.So my reasons why I'm waiting is that: I still live at home, I don't feel ready to have a child,I want to go back to school next September (2015), I want to wait until I live on my own to have children and I'm not ready to give up my freedom. :blush:

We're waiting until out of debt. Hubby thinks it's doable in a few months so we're looking at TTC in 5 months or so. Just trying to be sensible I suppose!

We've had a MMC and were both a little scared. We also want to be a little more money secure.

Were waiting until end of next year-early 2016, by this point my daughter will be at school when baby arrives and my boy will be in nursery, both my kids will be a little more independent so no double buggy which is something I absolutely hate about having 2 close together lol we will also have a mortgage by then and my oh will hopefully have his own pub within j d wetherspoons (a pub chain in the uk). I'd like a summer baby though so I'm thinking we'll start talking about number 3 middle next year. I want to avoid another December baby though!

We're WTT so that I can be as fit as possible before I fall pregnant and since I need fertility help it's also a must as my FS won't give me clomid until my BMI is lower and luckily I completely agree, we're also looking to buy a house at the end of the year and I want to give birth after we've moved into our new place.

We are trying to time the arrival of our LO with when I graduate from school. My OH will be the one carrying our baby, and I want to have the entire summer with them before I start working. I am getting my degree in Education...so I won't have to work until August. After that, we will be back to WTT for me to carry our second LO. :D

We are waiting for a few little reasons, in no particular order:

My little boy will be 4 by the time #2 is born and in nursery 15 hrs/ week (which incidentally aren't on consecutive days so it's like Monday and then Thursday afternoon so would be a nightmare to work around! This is just a minor side issue).

Mu husband is hoping he will have a new job by then or at least his wage will have gone up a little bit (he is a teacher)

Due to the second point, we planned for our first to be born near the beginning of the school year (he was born Sept 17th) and this is a factor again 😳 although we wouldn't want a December/ January baby as my birthday is January and it sucks!

We are hoping to start a separate business with a family member that should be up and running soon and more established by next year.

Also, we should have paid off some debt we accumulated when we moved this summer and we should be be able to do a bit of work to the house.

Pretty much the same as everyone else's reasons I guess 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->